It's NEVER Too Late, for Number 8 - the most UNOFFICIAL, 'official' AKL thread yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!

Decided this was as good a place as any to make my first post. I'm Heather! I have 2 dd age 12 and 7 and a ds age 2. Oh yea and a husband who tolerates disney mania :hyper: We are traveling to AKL 1/17-1/24 staying CL (a first!!!) we havent stayed at AKL since 2005. I'm looking for a list of in room amenities (ie shampoo, qtips, etc) but cant seem to find them anywhere. This is a surprise trip for my kids and my OCD is fighting w/ my need to keep things a surprise. I'm mailing all of our luggage tomorrow so the kids will just have backpacks. Also does anyone know if the TVs have usb inputs?

Thank You!!
Sorry if my crazy is showing:rotfl:
Heather

I can't believe that we're supposed to be there in 23 days. I haven't started packing or anything because it just doesn't seem real that it is going to happen! :eek: Our airline sent us an email to pick our meals for our flight and it seems so surreal. Will we ACTUALLY go to WDW???????

I hope so! :banana:

I can't believe that we're supposed to be there in 23 days. I haven't started packing or anything because it just doesn't seem real that it is going to happen! :eek: Our airline sent us an email to pick our meals for our flight and it seems so surreal. Will we ACTUALLY go to WDW???????

No packing until the night before... You know the rules....

franandaj said:

Jo and I hope you have a wonderful time and look forward to meeting you both in Sep/Oct.

.....and will I actually get to meet up with you & Fran?!! :yay: I'll be at CSR 2/3-8 (celebrating my birthday! :thumbsup2)

That would be great! But of course, we'll be relocating out of your "neighborhood" that day and going up kingdom to BLT :rotfl:

I hope so! :banana:

Me too! (I wish there was a crossing your fingers smiley!)

No packing until the night before... You know the rules....

Those are YOUR rules! I need to have my suitcases loaded in the car by the time you start packing! Although I still haven't unpacked one of my suitcases from my Christmas trip to my folks. The clean clothes, the dirty are already washed and back in the closet! :thumbsup2

Nope, since it is now on two different threads, I have to keep the list external and post to both sites...

I was curious if you posted the same list on both threads even though everyone is not on both of them.

Jo and I hope you have a wonderful time and look forward to meeting you both in Sep/Oct.

Thanks! I really hope that it works out!

So I can just walk up and get them any time I want??? Thank god I am only there 2 days!

yes any time you want, they are 5 for a couple of dollars... Let them come to room temperature before eating.

The last time I made the purchase, they were 5 for $3.95!

In the refrigerator case, check the label to make sure you're not getting the ones that do not contain alcohol. While the amount of alcohol is miniscule, the ones without have an entirely different taste -- not to my liking at all - very bland! :rolleyes1

And as Brandi stated, don't eat them cold! :crazy2: When at room temperature, they will melt in your mouth! :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter