It's NEVER Too Late, for Number 8 - the most UNOFFICIAL, 'official' AKL thread yet!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kimmar067, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dgbg100106

dgbg100106 Missing the Tag Fiary

But were they flat?

and happy!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kimmar067

kimmar067 TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!

:rotfl2:

4. PNO4TE

PNO4TE I used to be the DIS Musician and a Jamborini...

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

5. kimmar067

6. dgbg100106

dgbg100106 Missing the Tag Fiary

7. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

Our fantastic vacation has come to an end. We are flying back home tonight.

Corinna

8. kimmar067

....all good things must come to an end.

.....stupid rule. :mad:

9. Tonyslady

Tonyslady Mouseketeer

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the advice...I Like the idea of getting a cab from aoa but there will be 8 of us and our luggage so i'm thinking it would be best to use disney transportation for our luggage...and hope it doesn't go on too big of an adventure without us. I'll just be sure to pack whatever we are wearing the morning of the 20th is the last thing to go in our bags when i pack. I'm so excited to be able to see AKV all decked out for Christmas. 22 more days! :)

10. czmom

czmom DIS Veteran

Tonyslady- we are doing the same thing in 11 days. Our first night at AoA, and then moving to AKV. :) This will be our first split stay, but we plan to just send our luggage over with Disney and head to MK for the day.

Question for anyone who knows: We will be checking into AKV closer to 9 PM....will that be okay? Will there be a long line at that time? I hope our luggage will at least have made it by then. :goodvibes

11. Tonyslady

Tonyslady Mouseketeer

Czmom- the reason we want to check in early (probably around 8am if i can get dh up early enough) is so we can get our kttw cards with our dining credits. I have bfast planed for kona cafe...I suppose i could pay that out of pocket and check in later when we are needing a break as we'll be out late that night doing MVMCP :hyper:

12. HugeHabsFan

HugeHabsFan Earning My Ears

It goes by far too fast. Hope you had a wonderful time! pixiedust:

13. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

The vacation was absolutely amazing. On Thursday, I will start the process of downloading the photos and get started on the trip report.

Corinna

14. HugeHabsFan

HugeHabsFan Earning My Ears

Can't wait to see it!! We are 13 days out...the excitement is getting crazy in this house! :rotfl:

15. psac

psac DIS Veteran

Thanks for the detailed description of the club area. I asked a few pages back, and got some responses, but would you (or do you) make any specific room requests when staying club? Is Zebra trail the way to go? Really hoping for a King bed, but not optimistic. Thanks!

16. pilferk

pilferk <font color=red>Jambo Wildbunch Gang<br><font colo

I think the King CL rooms are few and far between. We've never stayed in one, so I'm not sure where they are.

Typically the CL rooms on 4 are pretty close to the central lobby overlook. Zebra gets you a tiny bit closer to the main elevator and the elevator down to the pool area, but not really that much. If that's important to you, that's a good request to make. Otherwise, there's really not enough differentiation between the two areas (and views) to make a recommendation on room requests.

17. psac

psac DIS Veteran

Thanks. I'll ask the IPO if king beds even exist in club, and if they do I'll make that request and won't worry about location. Thanks again!

18. kimmar067

...yay! :dancer:

19. Cinderella1122

Cinderella1122 DVC member since 2008

Has anyone here ever stay in a value studio? Will I notice a difference from a standard studio?

20. Tltorrez

Tltorrez DIS Veteran

If anyone has or knows of a copy of the December Activities sheet online, please post.

We go to BWV on Monday and switch to AKV on the 11th. Can't wait! :cool1:

21. Penguin312

Penguin312 Earning My Ears

I would be curious to know this as well. A king bed would be great but I am the opposite and more concerned with the view. It's only for 2 nights a huge splurge for us so I will be way more bummed if I can't watch animals from my balcony while having breakfast than a big bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.