It's my Monday - correct me if I am mistaken, please...

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Minnesota!, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Minnesota!

Minnesota! Shoeless in Minnesota

We arrive on August 8 and leave on August 19. So, 11 nights. Which means we get, with the DDP, 11 TS, 11 CS, and 11 snacks, per person, right? For some reason, that is not making sense to me today...since we arrive SO late on the 8th and leave so early on the 19, it feels like that "11" is too big of a number...

Thanks for double checking me ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GaBelle

GaBelle DIS Veteran

You're in good shape for a Monday! You're right- one per night, so 11.
    You could always do a dinner show like HDD or a signature for 2 TS credits.

4. pascalstongue

pascalstongue DIS Veteran

Yep, you're correct. It's based on number of nights.

5. Minnesota!

Minnesota! Shoeless in Minnesota

Thanks! That's what was throwing me - the not being able to use "2 nights" of it due to not getting in till late and leaving so early!

I am thinking a Sig with my husband and kids club for the munchkins might be in order :thumbsup2

Have a great day!!

6. danceintherain

danceintherain DIS Veteran

The only issue with that is you'd end up with credits leftover for your kids.

Your vacation is 12 days/11 nights, so you'll have 10 full days to use the credits, so you'll only have to double up once. This can be accomplished by booked a TS breakfast AND dinner, or doing a signature/dinner show, such as the Hollywood Brown Derby, Cinderella's Royal Table, or Hoop dee doo Revue.

If you really want a night alone with you husband, then go for it, but I'd have a hard time "wasting" even children's credits, especially since the kids clubs cost extra money.