• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

Yes, double digit dance time!

Yaaaaaay! I know you'd come dance with me! :banana:

But no worries...there is still plenty of time to add a few more ADRs and change your plans again! :rotfl:
Hahahaha! You know me too well, girl! :hug:

WOOHOO for double digits!!!!!! So excited for you.
Thanks! I'm excited for me, too! :hyper:

Also wanted to share Jason's first magic band creation with you. He has them all designed (all 18 of them!!!!) but this was the first we put together. You'll never guess what 4 year old thinks disgust is the best thing ever ; )
img_0657-jpg.120160
Hey, that turned out great! He did an awesome job! :thumbsup2

Woohoo on double digits :yay:
Yaaaaasss!!! :goodvibes

I can't believe the other day I got my figures wrong because I forgot it's a leap year!!!!!!
I never trust my own figures when it comes to day counting, I always rely on a phone app or a website, like http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php .

i wanna dance

tumblr_mxrqw6Z95F1shiywwo1_500.gif

Squishy_Disney-Dance-Moves.gif

giphy.gif
I want you to dance, too! Thank you so much for joining the dance party, Mo! :banana:

Double Digit Dance! I'm doing that dance and the 60 day FP window for me is Sunday. Luckily I don't have to work Monday (I originally thought I'd have to work a 10 hour day after working Sunday too, but Yea!).
Woooo! How exciting! I'm jealous! A little over a month until my FP+ day! :hyper:

Can you now order the MB's from the disney shop app? When it first came out they showed as in park only. Now they all show as "sold out". So what's the deal? Will they be available or not? Not sure I'd buy one but I'd like to know if I can. The Americana Mickey would be so cool for DH.
You know, I've never used the Disney Shop app! (Which is surprising even to me, because I love apps.) I do know you can still buy MBs at the Disney Store website, though! :thumbsup2

I'm planning on trying my hand a decorating with temporary tattoos and nail polish--wish me luck as I'm not artistic!
You are a braver woman than I! Good luck, girl! :cutie:

WooHoo to the double digits!!! :banana::dancer::banana::dancer: Countdowns seem to go so much faster once you hit 99!!
I just realized that when we get back from our Universal trip (which we leave for tomorrow:goodvibes) I'll be making our FP's for Nov. in 15 days. And, I have NO IDEA what I'm making when!! Very unlike me but with summer and all time just totally got away from me :eek: I got some work to do after our vacay!

I'm a bit late but...

tumblr_inline_mxaxqwR3At1r171nr.gif

traeger-dancing.gif

14-melissa-mccarthy-dancing-gif.gif

tumblr_mag0pn0Yuk1r4ix9fo1_500.gif

DOUBLE DIGITS DANCE PARTY!! :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Yaaaaay! Thank you for dancing with me. :banana:

Nothing like celebrating with some Carlton! :) YEAH! :dancer:
I totally agree! :thumbsup2

Adding my shaking booty here to mark my place. Dance party is happening... I repeat dancing is happening!
Heck yeah, it is! :banana:

WooHoo to the double digits!!! :banana::dancer::banana::dancer: Countdowns seem to go so much faster once you hit 99!!
I sure hope so! I'm so ready to gooooooooo! :hyper:

I just realized that when we get back from our Universal trip (which we leave for tomorrow:goodvibes) I'll be making our FP's for Nov. in 15 days. And, I have NO IDEA what I'm making when!! Very unlike me but with summer and all time just totally got away from me :eek: I got some work to do after our vacay!
I hope you're having an AWESOME time at Universal, and drinking LOTS of butterbeer on my behalf!!! And don't worry about the FP+ too much... Last year, for my Sept 2014 trip, was my first time dealing with the new FP+ and 60-days-out stuff. I think I sat down and figured out which attractions I was going for maybe 48 hours before my FP+ day? And I still managed to get everything I wanted. :thumbsup2 FP+, to me, is much easier to decide on than ADRs!!!

31 days until FP+! :cutie:
91 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

It's the Friday before a holiday weekend, so I don't have a lot of time to update. :scared: But I thought I sneak in a post, regarding the final resolution to the Great Bag Debate:

20150828_192545-1.jpg

Ignore the dust on my mom's bedroom mirror, please. :rotfl:

It sits just a leeeeeeeettle bit higher than I like, but that's okay, I can work with it. :thumbsup2 And since the strap clips onto the bag (rather than being sewn onto it), I am still considering coming up with a creative way to extend it another few inches. I'm thinking maybe one or two 1-inch silver rings from Home Depot or something, linked together and added to each side. That would add a whole 4 inches. That would still be cute, right? :scratchin I hope so, anyhow! Do ya'll crafty types have any other cute/functional ideas for extending the strap 1-3 inches on each side?

In other news: Both of our AoA rooms were officially PAID IN FULL yesterday. Aunt Debby & Uncle Mark have been making monthly payments for their package, and I've had the full amount for mine saved up and sitting in my DVA for a while now. Last night we both went ahead and paid them off! It's always exciting to see that "Balance Due: $0.00." :hyper:

hBdKJQwWJ98aI.gif

As far as my additional savings (scooter, alcohol, tips, out-of-pocket food, shopping, etc), well... Buying that computer last month set me back a bit. However, I've almost fully recovered, and only need $300 more to have it all saved up and squared away. I'll be adding $100 to it next week, and the final $200 in about a month. ::yes:: So then after that, then I'll be focusing on getting a head-start on saving up for next year's October 2016 solo trip!

Okay, back to work now! I hope everybody has a super fun and awesome Labor Day weekend! (I'll be working tomorrow, but at least I'm off on Sunday and Monday! Woo!) :cutie:

Oh oh oh, and I almost completely forgot to mention!!!...

3 MONTHS FROM TODAY, I'LL BE AT WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! :jumping1:

Last edited:

The links/rings sound a great idea and it sounds easy to do too :thumbsup2

Yay on paying everything off :yay:

I really like the new bag. It wouldn't need much to make it long enough. :)

October is a great time to go to WDW. We will be back this October and hoping to book a BB for next Oct. :)

I really like the bag!! Cute selfie too, your hair looks like it's grown quite a bit since you got it chopped :-)

Have you thought of extending the straps on your bag with those caribiner things? They look like this..

image.jpg

Yea for having your trip paid in full!!! That's gotta be a great feeling :goodvibes

Wow 3 months from today!!:banana:

Congrats on 3 months and final payment. That has to be such a good feeling.

Love the bag. It looks like the perfect size.

The links/rings sound a great idea and it sounds easy to do too :thumbsup2
I hope so. I'm not so crafty, so when I try to be, I just kinda muddle my way through! :laughing:

Yay on paying everything off :yay:
Super YAY! :woohoo:

I really like the new bag. It wouldn't need much to make it long enough. :)
Thanks! And that's what I'm thinking, too! ::yes::

October is a great time to go to WDW. We will be back this October and hoping to book a BB for next Oct. :)
I'm hoping to do the same next year. I'm wanting to travel in late October 2016 and again in 2017. So hopefully while I'm there next year, I can book a nice BB for 2017! :cutie:

I really like the bag!! Cute selfie too, your hair looks like it's grown quite a bit since you got it chopped :-)
Ugh, the hair! I HATED it that grown-out... so I went and cut it off again the other day. :rotfl: I grew partial to my short hair very quickly!

Have you thought of extending the straps on your bag with those caribiner things? They look like this..

That's definitely on my list of options! I have some small ones, actually. Sometimes I drop on into my park bag, and have in the past used the to attach things to the outside of it, like shopping bags, or Minnie Ears that I was getting tired of wearing. But for the extension to the strap, I'm hoping for something less hardware-looking. However, these would probably work in a pinch! :thumbsup2

Yea for having your trip paid in full!!! That's gotta be a great feeling :goodvibes
It really really is! ::yes::

Wow 3 months from today!!:banana:
I know, right?! I can't waiiiiit!!!! :woohoo:

Congrats on 3 months and final payment. That has to be such a good feeling.
It certainly doesn't suck! :hyper:

Love the bag. It looks like the perfect size.
I think it'll be good! Looking forward to putting it through it's paces. :goodvibes

Last edited:
Love the bag :thumbsup2 I'm thinking I know what you're thinking about getting in Home Depot to extend the strap, and if I'm thinking correctly I think they'll work and look fine.....yeah o_O
Anyways, I thought of you today because I was in Magic Kingdom for 12.5 hours :yay: and I saw quite a few kids (and a couple cool adults) with their faces painted! Can't wait to see pictures of you all painted up in Dec!!

Oh, love the bag! The color is so pretty! I think the length looks fine now but if it makes you more comfortable, I think a few silver rings would go nicely with it! I have zero crafty skills so I'm no help in making it more creative!

And yay - paid in full trip! :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

31 days until FP+! :cutie:
91 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Soooo exciting!

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

It's the Friday before a holiday weekend, so I don't have a lot of time to update. :scared: But I thought I sneak in a post, regarding the final resolution to the Great Bag Debate:

20150828_192545-1.jpg

Ignore the dust on my mom's bedroom mirror, please. :rotfl:

It sits just a leeeeeeeettle bit higher than I like, but that's okay, I can work with it. :thumbsup2 And since the strap clips onto the bag (rather than being sewn onto it), I am still considering coming up with a creative way to extend it another few inches. I'm thinking maybe one or two 1-inch silver rings from Home Depot or something, linked together and added to each side. That would add a whole 4 inches. That would still be cute, right? :scratchin I hope so, anyhow! Do ya'll crafty types have any other cute/functional ideas for extending the strap 1-3 inches on each side?

I think the bag looks cute and functional! To extending, I would try some key rings...the sturdy kind. 2 on each side will work. Or maybe just use all 4 in the side that leans more to the back if you don't want people to notice you more.

Maybe even use a Disney key chain if you can find one because some of them have really large rings and are quite sturdy. :)

In other news: Both of our AoA rooms were officially PAID IN FULL yesterday. Aunt Debby & Uncle Mark have been making monthly payments for their package, and I've had the full amount for mine saved up and sitting in my DVA for a while now. Last night we both went ahead and paid them off! It's always exciting to see that "Balance Due: $0.00." :hyper:
3 MONTHS FROM TODAY, I'LL BE AT WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! :jumping1:

Always the best news to hear!!

Super excited to find this thread! Yay December Birthdays! :earsboy: I planned a trip to Disney this December to celebrate my 30th Birthday and I am bringing my whole family along :) My nephew, who is going with us, is turning 5 in December.

Love the bag too! Super cute! A longer strap that goes across the front always seems to work best for comfort and for avoiding loosing things :) I still have my brown water resistant bag from my last trip that I'll be bringing along (albeit much less fashionable). I wish I could go bagless, but I have to carry my epi-pen just incase.

Love the bag :thumbsup2 I'm thinking I know what you're thinking about getting in Home Depot to extend the strap, and if I'm thinking correctly I think they'll work and look fine.....yeah o_O
Hahaha. Thanks for the support! :hug:

Anyways, I thought of you today because I was in Magic Kingdom for 12.5 hours :yay: and I saw quite a few kids (and a couple cool adults) with their faces painted! Can't wait to see pictures of you all painted up in Dec!!
Okay, so #1... JEALOUS OMGGGGGG. :rolleyes2

And #2... The fact that people running around all facepainted-up made you think of me really made me smile lots this morning. So thank you!!! :goodvibes

Oh, love the bag! The color is so pretty! I think the length looks fine now but if it makes you more comfortable, I think a few silver rings would go nicely with it! I have zero crafty skills so I'm no help in making it more creative!
I like the color, too!!! I'm going to try one ring on each side, maybe two, and see what I think. I'm not very crafty myself, so I have to keep it simple! ::yes::

And yay - paid in full trip! :thumbsup2 :cheer2:
Yes! And it feels AWESOME! :goodvibes

I think the bag looks cute and functional! To extending, I would try some key rings...the sturdy kind. 2 on each side will work. Or maybe just use all 4 in the side that leans more to the back if you don't want people to notice you more.

Maybe even use a Disney key chain if you can find one because some of them have really large rings and are quite sturdy. :)
Yaaaassss! Good sturdy shiny key rings is actually what I'm thinking! I just figured I described it that way, people would be "She's gonna key chain up her bag strap? What is this crazy B thinking???" So I'm delighted to hear you were thinking the same thing, Su-Lynn! :rotfl:

Always the best news to hear!!
Kinda. The actual best news to hear/say is "I'm going to Walt Disney World TODAY!" Oh, how I wish... :cloud9:

Super excited to find this thread! Yay December Birthdays! :earsboy: I planned a trip to Disney this December to celebrate my 30th Birthday and I am bringing my whole family along :) My nephew, who is going with us, is turning 5 in December.
Yaaaaay! :welcome: So glad to have you here! December babies are the BEST!!!! :thumbsup2 And I like you already, just because you have a Pusheen avatar! :lovestruc

Love the bag too! Super cute! A longer strap that goes across the front always seems to work best for comfort and for avoiding loosing things :) I still have my brown water resistant bag from my last trip that I'll be bringing along (albeit much less fashionable). I wish I could go bagless, but I have to carry my epi-pen just incase.
I wish I could go bagless, too! But there's just no way. Between my phone (and it is relatively bulky as far as phones go, I have the Note4) which also serves as my camera, wireless phone battery charger, wallet, sunglasses, sunscreen, and pain pills... There's just no way I'll ever get to skip the bag-check line. (Unless one day I suddenly develop a fondness for cargo shorts, but I just don't foresee that happening!) :rolleyes:

Hi Billie!! I'm so sorry I've been MIA but you are getting so close!! so happy for you!! I love the 2nd bag!!! I am having a bag dilemma too so I totally get it. It's important!!!

"Star Wars Launch Bay will take guests into the upcoming film,

This looks so cool - I wish it would be ready for October lol highly unlikely I know!

Especially since I have the ENTIRE THING SPREADSHEETED OUT ALREADY.

Wow...you are crazy...but oh so awesome lol

PAID IN FULL

congrats!! That really is something!!!!

I'm sorry this is a drive by...but I'm trying to get caught up lol...life has really gotten in the way of my DIS time lately!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter