It's like Disney World... on Steroids! A Tokyo Disney TR (UPDATE PG.5!)

Where's the rest of the trippie? We are all anxiously waiting for the Disney aspect of your trip! :surfweb: :wizard:

Hoping we will get to the Disney part of the TR....Before the EQ we were considering TDL for 2013, but not sure at this time...

Want to hear about the park and curious how it all works out.

I hopped in and after seeing lots of great stuff am excited to see more.

I just found this TR and was having so much fun seeing all that Australia and Japan has to offer and then it stopped! Hope all is well - please come back!!

Aw I was hooked! :confused: I hope everything is ok with miss Vallie and I hope we get to hear about the rest of her trip. But this TR has sure given me new light, I just never had an interest to go to Tokyo but now I think I'm adding it on my bucket list. :)

Well, this TR was going well and built anticipation with it's title and multiple updates of the journey to Tokyo Disneland but then....pftt.

Pretty funny.

Maybe a separate forum for just TR's on getting to your Disney destination?

the op hasn't posted on ANY thread since 7/7/2011 - hope all is well, and maybe that someday we'll be able to read the rest of the tr.

the op hasn't posted on ANY thread since 7/7/2011 - hope all is well, and maybe that someday we'll be able to read the rest of the tr.

She's been busy on Pinterest (so, I think all is well), but I think she must have lost interest in the Dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter