It's gonna take a lot to take me away from this view! 7/10 - Finished!

Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by teekathepony, Nov 27, 2013.

1. JulieODC

JulieODC DIS Veteran

Gorgeous photos!! We spent lots of quality time at The Seas on our latest trip - DD just loved it!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LB1122

LB1122 Life's full of tough choices...Disney is not one o

Loving your report so far and the fun fun photos.

I so understand what you mean abut proving you are on the trip. I take most of the photos and have to remind myself to step into them once in a while.

We did the PhotoPass+ this time as a major reminder.

4. teekathepony

teekathepony DIS Veteran

Yes, exactly! The queue is such a lead up to a disappointing ride!

I don't know about a drooling smiley, but I can picture it by looking in a mirror when I think about the shortcake... :rotfl:
    I can't wrap my mind around how fast Christmas is coming! 5 more days! And I totally agree, I like Christmas at least as much as Disney.

:welcome: You're not very late at all!
    And thanks :goodvibes

5. teekathepony

teekathepony DIS Veteran

Thanks!
    And yes, so would I! (6:30am isn't too early for strawberry shortcake.)

Thank you! That's the one bad thing about reading the trip reports and seeing the photos, isn't it?

6. teekathepony

teekathepony DIS Veteran

You got it. I used that lens for almost everything actually, it was a fun challenge when I'm so used to having the 18-250! The depth of field was a lot of fun to play with.
    And thanks! :goodvibes

Thanks! It's just so relaxing in there, I love it too.

Thanks!
    Yes, the Photopass is definitely a good way to get in the pictures. I like some candid ones too which Johnny's just not that good at yet. :lmao:

7. eeyore04

eeyore04 Mouseketeer

Well I can say that I'm officially caught up! Can't wait to read more about your trip as I dream of my next one!

8. teekathepony

teekathepony DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been back in so long. Things were crazy, work was nuts. Some day I'll tell you all about it.

Tonight I just popped in to tell all of you, my Disfriends two things:

1) I will be back and updating myself on all your reports. I have the next 5 days off! :yay:

And

2)

[​IMG]

I hope all of you celebrating Christmas have a wonderful time! Eat, drink and be merry.

Merry Christmas, from my fur-family and I!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. jedijill

jedijill <font color=red>Chiefs fan living in Bronco countr

Merry Christmas from me and my fur baby!

Jill in CO

10. Lmartheleur

Lmartheleur Earning My Ears

Merry Christmas to you and your fur family! :)

11. B&WMickey

B&WMickey DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas

12. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas Wendy! I hope you enjoyed your most favorite holiday of the year! Beautiful pictures of all the "kids"!

13. khaleesi

khaleesi Life is a Special Occasion

All caught up!! Yay!!!!

I've never been able to figure out why, but this has always been my favorite Disney movie image EVER. I love Prince John. Again, no idea why!

Awwww!!!! Great picture!!! Maybe next year once I get all the experience of being in character pics behind me, I'll get my picture taken with Santa!

I hope he was good to you :)

Your camera skills are light years ahead of mine, but on rides like that I tend to prefer to just sit back and watch. But I'm glad you posted some pretty amazing pics!

I'm gonna have to remember that!!

Hope you had an amazing Christmas!!!! If there's one thing I love more than Disney pics, it's pet pics! And yours are amazing!!!!!

14. amazingact21

amazingact21 Upendi

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!:goodvibes

15. MiaBella05

MiaBella05 DIS Veteran

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

16. ZehnJahren

ZehnJahren DIS Veteran

Love your holiday pet photos! :goodvibes

Happy New Year!

17. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

Hi Wendy!! Those were some awesome photos of your fur babies from your Christmas greeting. I hope you are enjoying those 5 days off. Sounds like it is well earned from the craziness of pre-Christmas. :goodvibes

18. cheekypoppins

cheekypoppins DIS Veteran

Hey wendy wu great pics I especially love the Clownfish ones! Happy to be all caught up :thumbsup2 I hope you don't mind but I mentioned you in my update today hoping you can wave your magic wendy wand over a certain pic for me ,so if ya could go check it out let me know that would be awesome

19. DaveinFallsChurch

DaveinFallsChurch DIS Veteran

Hope you had a great Christmas!

20. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

I'm finally caught up! :cool1:

Wow that's awesome that you got upgraded at AKL! I am dying to stay there again, but it has to be with a savannah view! I love all of your pictures at the resort, but they are making me feel homesick! :sad: I just love AKL SO much!

Your pictures at Epcot are great too! I love Mission Space but I might not be doing the Orange side anymore, after this trip...you'll find out why in my TR! (And no, I didn't throw up! :rotfl2:)

Yum, Sunshine Seasons Strawberry Shortcake, my favorite breakfast in Epcot! :lovestruc It might be weird to eat dessert for breakfast but whatever, it has strawberries in it, so it's fine!

I am in love with those monorail pictures...I actually saved them to my computer because I love them so much, I hope you don't mind! :thumbsup2

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!

Oh, do we follow each other on Instagram? Find me, I'm jenmarie_96! My IG is pretty much 80% Disney, 20% cats! :rotfl2:

21. SAT887

SAT887 DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!! I've been the absolute worst DIS'er lately and today is a catch up day!!

I love your fur baby pictures :) I showed my 4 year old and she loved your horses (she fell in love with horses over our NC vacation) However she did rename the white horse Turbo... I thought you should know! ;)