It's gonna take a lot to take me away from this view! 7/10 - Finished!

Gorgeous photos!! We spent lots of quality time at The Seas on our latest trip - DD just loved it!

Loving your report so far and the fun fun photos.

I so understand what you mean abut proving you are on the trip. I take most of the photos and have to remind myself to step into them once in a while.

We did the PhotoPass+ this time as a major reminder.

Those first 2 photos of the Epcot globe with the monorail going past are stunning. I might have to save one and make it my tablet's background for a few days. :goodvibes

You would think with the queue for Nemo the ride would contain so much more than it does. :confused3
Yes, exactly! The queue is such a lead up to a disappointing ride!

Ahhhh.... Strawberry shortcake...... There isn't a smiley face icon that drools is there?? Enjoying your TR - and loving the pictures.... Getting me excited for our trip next month!! I haven't gone on mission space is forever, like since my honeymoon - it made me not feel good.... Also, like your picture taking pictures of Johnny and the very posed ones of each other! Very silly/sweet!!

And I can't believe how close Christmas is!! Christmas is as fun as Disney :)
I don't know about a drooling smiley, but I can picture it by looking in a mirror when I think about the shortcake... :rotfl:
I can't wrap my mind around how fast Christmas is coming! 5 more days! And I totally agree, I like Christmas at least as much as Disney.

Hahaha, I'm guessing you're coming to Hali!!! Hmm, if you happen to be in town nearby... just sayin'.
Not anymore! Darn. Would have been fun to meet up too. Johnny's headed to his allergy testing (Spring Garden Rd. somewhere) and I'm stuck working on my day off. Gotta love Christmas in retail!

Oooh I love that Monorail/SE photo. Beautiful!! Like Disney promotional beautiful!!
Aww thanks Rob!

Wow, I just realized I didn't step one foot in the Seas pavilion AT ALL this trip. Thankfully I have your awesome photos. :goodvibes
I do love watching the fish, but really I could take it or leave it. I usually end up in there waiting for a fastpass for something else! :rotfl:

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm subscribing!

You take absolutely GORGEOUS photos!!! :thumbsup2
:welcome: You're not very late at all!
And thanks :goodvibes

Great pictures of the fish through the glass. Well done.

Also, I'd kill for a piece of that strawberry shortcake right about now.
Thanks!
And yes, so would I! (6:30am isn't too early for strawberry shortcake.)

Hi Wendy! My gosh your photos are all amazing. Really, you can't take too many so no worries about constraint! :thumbsup2 The views of AKL and the savanna bring back such great memories.
Aww thanks Brenda! You know, the AKL views bring back great memories for me already too. :lovestruc

I'm pretty much a morning person too. Even in Disney with late nights I still can't sleep much past 7am. (I know, that's not early but we were not getting to bed until after 1am so I'm sticking with 7am being early!)
I'd call 7am early, especially on vacation, and double especially on a DISNEY vacation -- those things aren't exactly relaxing! :rotfl:

What a great photo of you and Johnny with Santa. I hope you gave him you wish list since I'm sure you've been a very good girl.
Oh I did, I have connections so I get hooked up every Christmas. :thumbsup2

I look forward to reading more but more than that seeing more of your amazing photos. :)

Those clown fish are SO cool. Tell me what kind of settings you use for photographing the fish in the small tanks. I find it somewhat confusing with the glass barrier.
The biggest thing is to shut off the flash, open your aperture as wide as you can and hike up your ISO as much as you need to (most fish tanks, especially marine tanks, have some pretty strong light and you might not need to put your ISO up too much). Don't forget to never go slower than 1/60 shutter speed, and if your fish are fast movers, you're going to need to go faster than that. For example, the first clown fish picture EXIF data looks like this:

Exif data
Camera Canon EOS 60D
Exposure 0.013 sec (1/80)
Aperture f/1.8
Focal Length 35 mm
ISO Speed 200
Flash Off, Did not fire
Exposure Program Shutter speed priority AE
White Balance Auto
Lens 18-35mm

So happy that you have almost finished your work schedule and have off for Christmas. Denny gets off for a big stretch before Christmas. Me? Well, I get off Christmas day. ::yes::
I'm so glad to hear you got Christmas day off! (My mom works at a continuing care home and can't get Christmas day off, first time in about 8years!) I was supposed to be off today but I have to go in, workload is completely overwhelming for our tiny outfit. Staff of 3 and we're just not keeping up! :rotfl2:

Gorgeous photos! Makes me want to be there even more... ;)
Thank you! That's the one bad thing about reading the trip reports and seeing the photos, isn't it?

Great pictures!! I'm going to guess you were using your new Sigma lens for all those pictures in The Seas? That queue and ride for Nemo is pretty darn dark and love how your pictures turned out. And that shallow depth of field in the clown fish tank is just perfect. Love them! :thumbsup2
You got it. I used that lens for almost everything actually, it was a fun challenge when I'm so used to having the 18-250! The depth of field was a lot of fun to play with.
And thanks! :goodvibes

Gorgeous photos!! We spent lots of quality time at The Seas on our latest trip - DD just loved it!
Thanks! It's just so relaxing in there, I love it too.

Loving your report so far and the fun fun photos.

I so understand what you mean abut proving you are on the trip. I take most of the photos and have to remind myself to step into them once in a while.

We did the PhotoPass+ this time as a major reminder.
Thanks!
Yes, the Photopass is definitely a good way to get in the pictures. I like some candid ones too which Johnny's just not that good at yet. :lmao:

Well I can say that I'm officially caught up! Can't wait to read more about your trip as I dream of my next one!

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been back in so long. Things were crazy, work was nuts. Some day I'll tell you all about it.

Tonight I just popped in to tell all of you, my Disfriends two things:

1) I will be back and updating myself on all your reports. I have the next 5 days off! :yay:

And

2)

Merry-Christmas-Mickey-Mouse-Wallpaper.jpg

I hope all of you celebrating Christmas have a wonderful time! Eat, drink and be merry.

Merry Christmas, from my fur-family and I!

1508594_10151885454872989_1539387297_n.jpg

1487282_10151886373772989_477023532_n.jpg

1525199_10151886373887989_557168053_n.jpg

1503844_10151890423547989_978607838_n.jpg

Merry Christmas Wendy! I hope you enjoyed your most favorite holiday of the year! Beautiful pictures of all the "kids"!

All caught up!! Yay!!!!

I've never been able to figure out why, but this has always been my favorite Disney movie image EVER. I love Prince John. Again, no idea why!

Awwww!!!! Great picture!!! Maybe next year once I get all the experience of being in character pics behind me, I'll get my picture taken with Santa!

I hope he was good to you :)

I'll also admit that I tend to lose interest in photography while on vacation. I just want to enjoy my time there. Who wants to do their job on vacation, right? So maybe I wasn't paying as much attention as I could have. Oh well! I had fun.

Your camera skills are light years ahead of mine, but on rides like that I tend to prefer to just sit back and watch. But I'm glad you posted some pretty amazing pics!

Strawberry shortcake! Yum! Best strawberry shortcake anywhere.

I'm gonna have to remember that!!

Hope you had an amazing Christmas!!!! If there's one thing I love more than Disney pics, it's pet pics! And yours are amazing!!!!!

Hi Wendy!! Those were some awesome photos of your fur babies from your Christmas greeting. I hope you are enjoying those 5 days off. Sounds like it is well earned from the craziness of pre-Christmas. :goodvibes

Hey wendy wu great pics I especially love the Clownfish ones! Happy to be all caught up :thumbsup2 I hope you don't mind but I mentioned you in my update today hoping you can wave your magic wendy wand over a certain pic for me ,so if ya could go check it out let me know that would be awesome

I'm finally caught up! :cool1:

Wow that's awesome that you got upgraded at AKL! I am dying to stay there again, but it has to be with a savannah view! I love all of your pictures at the resort, but they are making me feel homesick! :sad: I just love AKL SO much!

Your pictures at Epcot are great too! I love Mission Space but I might not be doing the Orange side anymore, after this trip...you'll find out why in my TR! (And no, I didn't throw up! :rotfl2:)

Yum, Sunshine Seasons Strawberry Shortcake, my favorite breakfast in Epcot! :lovestruc It might be weird to eat dessert for breakfast but whatever, it has strawberries in it, so it's fine!

I am in love with those monorail pictures...I actually saved them to my computer because I love them so much, I hope you don't mind! :thumbsup2

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!

Oh, do we follow each other on Instagram? Find me, I'm jenmarie_96! My IG is pretty much 80% Disney, 20% cats! :rotfl2:

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!! I've been the absolute worst DIS'er lately and today is a catch up day!!

I love your fur baby pictures :) I showed my 4 year old and she loved your horses (she fell in love with horses over our NC vacation) However she did rename the white horse Turbo... I thought you should know! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!