It's DISNEY WEEK on "Destination America"

Happy Duck

Mouseketeer
We are watching a special on Disney Cruise Line. Then, the commercial says that all week is DISNEY WEEK.

It is on "Destination America" channel. We have Comcast, channel 873. Station code is DESTD.

Enjoy!!!

I saw that last night.

I was shocked to see someone interviewed that I've actually met. I had to back it up and look again.

Keep your eyes peeled, this channel has the Behind the Scenes Disney shows often.......and I do mean often. Like 1x very two weeks. They are interesting though.

Really enjoyed 'Ultimate Walt Disney World' last night. Hadn't seen that one before. I don't know how 'ultimate' it was, but it sure was fun to watch. :)

It's almost sad how excited I get to watch new episodes about Disney.

I'm the same way - love seeing a new Disney show - but it is really bad when you DVR them and watch them again and tell everyone it's a new episode!

Don't know where you are located and we don't have Comcast. I looked but can't find Destination America on Cablevision/Optimum. Lucky you!

Years ago there use to be an awesome show called Disney Inside Out. My wife and I would watch it all the time. They really took you behind the scenes. It was on in the lates 90s I believe.

I'm in Canada so I can't watch.
Do the segments have exact names? I want to see if I can find it online.
I get really excited to watch anything about Disney.

We are watching a special on Disney Cruise Line. Then, the commercial says that all week is DISNEY WEEK.

It is on "Destination America" channel. We have Comcast, channel 873. Station code is DESTD.

Enjoy!!!

Very cool. I have that channel and will look it up. Hopefully they will run some re-runs. Thank you for sharing! :) :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts