"It's better when it's just the two of us" - aka - Our first family trip! HI!!! 1/4!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE, Feb 15, 2012.

1. MHTeacher

MHTeacher DIS Veteran

Congratulations!! :goodvibes: Enjoy this wonderful time in your lives!

You and Miguel are going to be wonderful parents! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MrsDrewsky

MrsDrewsky DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness how exciting! Congratulations! I am already excited to see the maternity outfits you'll pack for your trip. :)

4. klacey1

klacey1 DIS Veteran

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What wonderful, wonderful news! Yes, there's a lot you won't be able to do in Disney, but I bet it'll still be a fantastic vacation! Relaxing by the pool, watching Wishes from the beach at the Poly...I think it's the perfect hotel for this type of vacation!

5. Jennifer48

Jennifer48 Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at

:banana::woohoo::dancer: I'm SOOOO happy for you guys!!

To follow you through your engagement, wedding and now baby planning is so exciting! :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

6. dreamerchic33

dreamerchic33 Mouseketeer

AHHHH!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust::banana::banana::banana::wizard::wizard::wizard::bitelip::bitelip::hyper::hyper::hyper::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
    Amazing news!!!!!
    I wish you a healthy, easy and safe pregnancy and a healthy baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also want to say that I was very close to :sad::sad::sad::sad: when i read your update before this one. I am so sorry about your headache and about how upset they were making you! NO one should have to go through that!!! :worried::(
    xxxoooooo <3

7. Jennifer48

Jennifer48 Not a Disney bride but engaged and honeymooned at

Kristine (Tnkrbelle565) wanted me to relay to you her congratulations! :goodvibes

8. CandleontheWater

CandleontheWater Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

Oh my gosh! I am so, so, so excited for you! BIG, BIG congratulations!

I'm so happy you decided not to cancel your Oct trip! It will be really nice to get away with Miguel and just enjoy the two of you before the baby arrives and things get a little crazy! I really hope you write a PTR, because I really want to follow along!

I also think its awesome that we're going to be in the same boat! We're December baby buddies! :hyper:

9. TinkerbellinNY6

TinkerbellinNY6 Mouseketeer

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I may not post often but I am enjoying your report!

10. blessedmom4

blessedmom4 WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many chi

CONGRATULATIONS to the
    [​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]

11. Nermel9

Nermel9 DIS Veteran

Yay, congratulations, so happy for both of you! :banana: :banana: :banana:

12. KTgE

KTgE Mouseketeer

Congratulations! Very excited for you and Miguel. I did Disney in my third trimester with our second and I loved it! You'll be fine. :) Stick with your midday break like you already do and you'll be ready to go. We did late EMH at MK one night while we were there. I had to sleep with a body pillow and we brought that along. Are y'all driving for this trip? We did and the biggest thing was for us to stop every hour for me to stretch...other than that my midwife said have a blast! The other thing I enjoyed was carrying our park bag...it was a nice way of balancing out my belly. ;) It was fun to be there and think about all the things we would show her when we returned after she was born. Again, congrats!

13. IheartDDuck

IheartDDuck DIS Veteran

Congratulations!!!

That's such great news. Best wishes to you all.

14. Sunstar

Sunstar Mouseketeer

Big congratulations to you both! Have a wonderful babymoon.

15. lovegrumpy

lovegrumpy DIS Veteran

Congrats on the baby!!!!

16. merbobear

merbobear DIS Veteran

WOW! I am so happy for you, I am grinning ear to ear! What amazing news!!

I was exhausted during my pregnancy too, especially in the beginning. That does seem to pass during the 2nd trimester (but toward the very end returns again), so hopefully you will find yourself with renewed energy pretty soon!

Congratulations to the soon to be Mommy & Daddy!

17. disneybarbie

disneybarbie Disney Princess

Oh wow.... I was just catching up on my subscriptions and found your amazing news Courtney!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :woohoo: so so pleased for you both, I bet it's such an exciting time!!

I think you are the fifth of my Dis friends who is pregnant at the moment :cutie:

Hope you are doing well and have a great weekend :goodvibes

Emma princess: x

18. therussells08

therussells08 Roger, Simba One!

COURTNEY!!! I'm so happy for you and Miguel! OMG seriously, I sat here and bawled my eyes out when I read that. What amazing news...CONGRATULATIONS! :hug:

That is going to be the luckiest little Disney baby in the whole world! :goodvibes

I think it's a great idea for you to go in October! I would totally still go to Disney if I was pregnant. You might not be able to ride the rides, but you can still eat the wonderful food and shop and enjoy the fireworks and parades and everything else that makes Disney magical! Plus you can buy BABY STUFF while you're there! :thumbsup2

Congratulations again! I can't wait to know if you're having a prince or a princess!

19. dtr_angel

dtr_angel You're really cute, but I have no idea what you ar

Congratulations, that is amazing news!!!! I don't blame you for going to Disney anyway!!! We decided to skip our May vacation trip this year (my DH's vacation started today actually!) because I'm 31 weeks and at the time we had to book the trip, we didn't know I was going to be having a perfect pregnancy! But it's 90 degrees here in MD today so I can't imagine how hot it is in Orlando... so we decided to do something else - remodel! haha. Anyway, you are a lot closer to Disney than I am, don't have to fly and it won't be quite as hot in October so I think you'll be just fine!!! I hope you love being pregnant as much as I do, it's such a blessing!!! Congratulations again!

20. micandminforever

micandminforever DIS Veteran

Congratulations on your wonderful news. May your Oct. trip be filled with pixiedust and this trip be wiped from your Disney memory.:goodvibes

21. Twingle

Twingle DIS Veteran

That is such wonderful news! Congrats to you both - what a lovely blessing! I'm another Dis'er that went to Disney while pregnant - I was five 1/2 months along with my twins. Disney was *AMAZING* while I was there, I had lots and LOTS of sickness, and a ton of food aversions-sometimes I didn't know if I could eat something or not until it was in front of me. I had the nicest experiences at all the places we went - if I couldn't eat what I'd ordered, they made sure I could have something I could actually chew and swallow - it was wonderful to be taken care of like that!

You take care of you, and we'll be here to read along on your next adventure!