It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Haha Im so happy I found this thread! Every night after the kids are in bed, DH looks at me like I'm crazy as I enter all of the contests listed on mouse savers. To me, it's a fun moment of day dreaming. I also may or may not have written notes on my phone, ranking the contest I'd most like to win to least like to win (but of course I would be over the moon to win ANY OF THEM! :cool1:) it's just nice to see other crazies like me out there! :rotfl2:

If any Dis'ers entered today did you get a confirmation email from them like it said on the sweepstakes site? I don't think I got one, but I was very tired this afternoon and could have deleted it in my spam mail. Just wondering if they sent them out. :confused3

Good Luck to everyone today with the Perfect Fit. If I win, after I become conscious again, I'll let you all now as soon as I can. Pixie Dust for everyone. pixiedust: Yeah I'm in that kind of mood. :D

At Sweeties Sweeps, no one seems to have gotten the follow up email. She is now putting the correct link for each day on the website. Apparently the link changes each day.

So does anyone know when Steve Harvey's Sweepstakes is letting people know they won? Also Latina Make Magic Together was drawn today does anyone know when they will let the winner know? I couldn't find when they let you know if you won in the rules of both sweepstakes. Any help would be appreciated and some Pixie Dust to you. . pixiedust: Thanks. :thanks:

I gave up hope and booked a trip in August. That's when I'll win, heehee. I wonder, what does happen if you win and you already booked a trip? Can they apply your winnings?

This looks fun! My kids are going to love talking about fav memories (so will I).

Oh glad I kept reading. I was thinking it was a video of the moment at WDW not them talking about it. This will be super cute. I anyone finds the link to watch some of these videos please post it. I would love to hear your children tell their story.
At 21 and 23 mine don't have a lot or memories nor do they want to create new ones. (at least not yet)

Edit: dah never mind. I saw the videos at the end of that link when I went back to check to send to a friend who went two years ago with their children.

very cute videos. I especially like the one with Mary Poppins and the little boy that would not let go of her no matter how much she asked him to.
and then the other is the little boy that would not go over to chip (or dale) until the very end and gave him a hug.
Sweet. I love watching other people's babies enjoy.

Have fun submitting your babies memories. (well your memories) Love the ease of being able to capture a video these days.

P.s. I'm having a hard time not checking in here. I woke this morning thinking I need a new constest now that I"m set in enter daily mode. LOL

pixiedust:

I'm very surprised that we haven't seen a Disneyland 60th Anniversary contest yet. The celebration begins May 22nd. They have the dream suite over Pirates of the Caribbean that they sometimes use in contests, like they do with Cinderella's castle. Would love to see a contest to win a night there. :cloud9:
http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/2013/05/31/31-photos-inside-disneylands-dream-suite/

Oh I'd like that one too. I could figure out how to suck up a 6 hour flight if I had a dream suite stay. LOL
Can you tell I'm desperate for the warmer vacation weather here? Amazing how fast the snow has melted though. I felt like it was going to be forever.

Happy Easter everyone. Just took my college son food shopping. LOL He is only home for the night but we are stocking up for him to finish out his semester.

Have a Pixie Dust Easter. I bet the Easter vacationers are having a blast.

pixiedust:

My video is posted on the kids remember site! My stuff never shows up on the main page when I enter these things. Mine is Cora and Alex meet Gaston.

My video is posted on the kids remember site! My stuff never shows up on the main page when I enter these things. Mine is Cora and Alex meet Gaston.
I found it!!! I found it!!! That is super cute!!!!
I love the character interactions. That is so sweet of Gaston to flirt with Cora.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

I found it!!! I found it!!! That is super cute!!!!
I love the character interactions. That is so sweet of Gaston to flirt with Cora.
Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thank you! They absolutely love Gaston now thanks to this interaction. Cora swears she was not taken in by Gaston's flirting, but I think her smile tells a different story. ;)

Thank you! They absolutely love Gaston now thanks to this interaction. Cora swears she was not taken in by Gaston's flirting, but I think her smile tells a different story. ;)
He was cute!
Funny even watching the videos I get taken in by the characters. Your brain just forgets they are actors.

Happy Easter everyone. Wishing I was there. Even with the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter