It's another LAST to POST......this one may have some one-liner chats....or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter will eventually be over -- we've just got to believe! :rotfl2:

Well, not for our area! We may get a significant amount of snow tomorrow afternoon. Yeah! It will be our first snow worth even getting excited about!

BUMP

Oh, wow Kathy! I don't want to live any farther north than I do now. We saw a few flurries yesterday morning but you had to look hard to see them, lol.
LAST

Oh, wow Kathy! I don't want to live any farther north than I do now. We saw a few flurries yesterday morning but you had to look hard to see them, lol.
LAST

I love winter! Actually I love having a real change of seasons in foliage, weather and the age old childish hoping for waking up to a big snowfall! As much as I love Disney I don't think I could stand the humidity and heat so much of the year. Our summers can be bad here and that's enough to remind me why retiring in Florida is not such a good idea :rotfl:

That's why I love So Cal. Low humidity, temperate climate, and if you really want the pesky white stuff, it's an hour away in winter.

Finally made it over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter