It's A Jungle Out There! ! ! (and we may starve!!)

Yeah! You finally started. :cool1: Great road trip so far. You grandmunckins are adorable! :goodvibes

Ok - that is seriously one small car. But, I admire your worthwhile attempt to save gas expenses. And as long as you got everything in the car and everyone was comfortable, well then Yeah!!!!!!

That is definitely the biggest gummy worm I have ever seen. Wow! :rotfl:

Yeah! You finally started. :cool1: Great road trip so far. You grandmunckins are adorable! :goodvibes

Ok - that is seriously one small car. But, I admire your worthwhile attempt to save gas expenses. And as long as you got everything in the car and everyone was comfortable, well then Yeah!!!!!!

That is definitely the biggest gummy worm I have ever seen. Wow! :rotfl:

You're sweet!! We saved a ton over driving the Durango and for the most part we were pretty comfy. Bye the time we got home and unloaded, I had no idea how we ever got everything in the car!! I'll be posting more soon!! Thanks so much for reading!

So after our much needed respite, to stretch legs, as well as the little ones tummies, we were back on the move!

IMG_1587.jpg

We were really quite blessed! The weather was gorgeous, the traffic minimal and the roads smooth!

Our next big landmark is 'the bridge'. Anyone who has traveled this route, knows the bridge and what it signifies. To us it means we have reached our half way point and a little more!!

IMG_1594.jpg

This is beginning to feel like our drive. Too long. :eek: Soon is was evening and we stopped at the Waffle Shop to eat. I had hash browns and my daughter had a sandwich. The boys got a waffle and and egg. None of us ate much, as we had been in the car so long We pushed on, until we reached,

IMG_1610-1.jpg

Love this tunnel as we are in Alabama and soon will be in Florida!!! They grandmunchkins love the tunnel also and this really got them excited! They love big cities and whenever we went through one, they were convinced we needed to move to a city just like it.

Well we drank 5 hour energy drinks and coffee, but by 4 am, 24 hours after leaving home, we were done. My daughter suggested we try to sleep for an hour or two in the car, but the boys woke up as soon as we stopped.
we knew we were only about 3 1/2 hours away, but we found a place to sleep and shower.

The night time manager gave us a 'deal' and said we could have a 2 queen room, for $40, free breakfast if we were up in time, or we could sleep until noon. The room was clean, but the next morning we were happy we hadn't really looked around too closely, as there were a lot of beer bottles lying around the first floor.!

The boys loved the room, in fact they woke up as soon as we got inside. :p

So we took off their shorts, tucked them in and got up again around 9:30 to shower and get on our way!!

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

Before we knew it we were clean, stopped for breakfast at a drive by, we had charged i-pads and were on our way!!

Looks like you arrived the same day we did :thumbsup2.

But you got to stay much longer than us, lucky duck!!!

Love the pics so far, grandkids are super cute :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter