It's a beautiful time......March 2006 Thread

Rachel, you are going to love AKL!! We stayed there our last visit to DW and it's beautiful!!!

Fourfigg, where are you from? Our Spring break is the same time and we'll be at POFQ March 18-26. I'm starting to get butterflies when I see an ad for DW on TV!!!

Hey, fellow March DISers, my counter reads 30 days 20 hrs. 53 mins. 27 secs., how about yours?

Bill From PA

we leave Mar 11-18. Hi there in Wilkes-Barre, :wave: we're from Williamsport! We can't wait to get down in the sunshine state! :thumbsup2

Our group of 15 will be at the Pop Century for check in on the 17th-23rd. I can't wait.

Tegra89 - I will have to watch for you. Our group of 24 will be at Pop March 18-25!!

Dopey,

Just look for the group that has tons of kids with them. We'll be 1/2 and half. Adults and children! LOL! I can't wait. Have you been this time of year before? I was wondering if it was going to be crowded.

Tegra - You can look for us the same way! 11 kids (8 boys :scared1: ) and 13 adults. It's going to be an adventure.

Tegra, I didn't answer your question. We have been once in March and it was not bad but it was in 2002 right after 9-11 so I don't know it that had anything to do with it. We are expecting it to be much more crowded this time.

Only 5 of our group of 24 have ever been to WDW so it will be fun.

Hi, psufamilyluvsdis,

There are a number of Pa DISers going this March. I'm planning on having a brew with some folks in the Rose & Crown on the 3rd and at least 2 of the parties are from PA. For those not familiar with March, at least the first 10 days or so, I'd call the crowd level 'Moderate'. Get to the park early, use FP and you'll do fine. We do that then hop to Epcot around 1 pm when crowds do build but by then we've had our fill of the early park and are ready for some more adult activities as pictured below. Epcot rarely seems crowded to us.

Bill From PA

Bill From PA said:
Hey, fellow March DISers, my counter reads 30 days 20 hrs. 53 mins. 27 secs., how about yours?

Bill From PA

I think mines off by only a few hours of yours Bill. We will leave Philly about 3.5 hrs. after you. I am so looking forward to this vacation. This place is driving me nutz!!! Hey, did you ever try to do a beer in each country? If I knew how to post pictures I would post the one of me when we started in Canada and by the time we got to Mexico...well, what can I say. And they say Disney's for the kids! HaH! I beg to differ ;)
Talk to you soon :wave2:

50 days from now I'll be polishing off a No Way Jose at Beaches and Cream after spending the afternoon listening to "my" band (Off Kilter) :love: at Epcot. DS (16), his friend (also 16) and I arrive on 3/22 staying at PC for 4 nights and then moving over to OKW for 5 nights :banana: . Even though our winter hasn't been bad (no snow at all in January which is very unusual :confused3 ), I am SO looking forward to going "home" :sunny: ! I had a few 60+ hour work weeks in January (along with doing my DH's business W-2s and 1099s in my "spare" time :crazy: ~ sometimes it stinks to be an Accountant :teacher: ). DS, his friend and I are all doing the Epcot Segway tour. DS has been DYING to do this tour and now that he is 16 (and is such a great kid ~ no bias from his mom :hug: ) I decided now was the time! Hope everyone is having fun getting ready. I LOVE the anticipation and planning almost as much as the trip itself. It's so sad, I was almost giddy when I bought WDW postcard stamps at the post office this weekend :rotfl2: . Oh well, I guess there are worse things to be "addicted" to :lovestruc !

Cindie-rella,

My counter hits zero at 7:55 am on the 2nd, my vacation starts when my butt hits the plane seat. We tend to split the 'Drink Around the World' thing over more than one day. Given my love for Liquid Bread I could do it in one, but I'd be no good for PI or Jellyrolls that night. I'll be sending a PM with my cell # to those who expressed interest in a gathering and I'll post an open invite here.

Bill From PA

We'll be there March 9th-15th at CSR :woohoo:

Oh my goodness - I only have how many days :hourglass that's to many

Our family will be there from March 10-17 staying at ASMu. Have to spend the first 2 days with the cheerleading competition :cheer2: but then intend to make my DD's (10) first trip very special! :wizard:

We're doing a little taste of Disney March 11-14 at the Grand Floridian! (And we were able to cash in AmEx miles for the hotel--YAY!)

DH hasn't been to Disneyworld since the 1970s, I haven't been since the 1980s, and our 3-year-old obviously hasn't been at all, so we are looking forward to this trip with GREAT excitement!!! I've had all my ADRs made for months!

I do wish in retrospect that I had booked one more night, but there will be other trips!

:) TiggerandBelleFanMom

We have gone in February and March, March is definately less crowded. Have a great time, we will be there the 4th thru 11th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter