It's ___ days until our trip and I can't wait to ___.

It's 30 days until our trip and I can't wait to get one of those plush Tsum Tsums cause they just look too cute!

It's 37 days until our trip and I can't wait to ride TTA! It was closed during our last trip.

It's 65 days until we are back to celebrate my husband's 44th birthday (born the same year as WDW) and I cannot wait to have lunch at BOG (got the ADR yesterday) and surprise my son with the Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise so he can meet Captain Hook, Mr. Smee and Peter Pan!

It's 12 days until our trip and I can't wait to see green grass and flowers again!

43 days until our trip, and I can't wait to escape the worst winter ever!!! It is snowing like crazy in MA today. No school AGAIN ! Mother Nature needs to off her snow machine.

It's 148 days until our trip and I can't wait for our FP+ window to open up!

12 days. POFQ this trip! It can't get here soon enough! I can't wait to have a celebratory beverage! :yay:

We leave tomorrow:woohoo:I can't wait to do everything:jumping1: But here's what's new for us this trip.
Not going during the Summer
Universal
Royal Pacific Resort @ Universal
POR
T-Rex
Massage @ GF
V&A
Le Cellier
Wishes Dessert Party
Tusker House

Leaving in 16 hours. Can't wait to get to be in MK tomorrow night and then head to Rose and Crown on Saturday for a delicious Welsh Dragon! :rockband:

I have a long time to wait, but it's 244 days until my trip and I can't wait to check out the Food & Wine Festival for the first time!

It's 202 days until my first solo trip and I can't wait to try my first Dole Whip (I've never had one even though I've been to WDW six times since 1985 :sad2:)!

It's 244 days until our trip, and I can't wait to stay at CBR for the first time!! :beach:
DS says it's 244 days until our trip, and he can't wait to ride Splash Mountain and Tower of Terror! :dancer: (he's sitting right beside me :))

It's 56 days until our trip, and I can't wait to wear my new outfits I just bought for Disney! (After FP+ was booked, I didn't have much planning to do other than packing, so I went on a shopping spree today to make my final packing list. New shorts, new tops, walking shoes, the works!)

I still have a ways to go, but it is 236 days until my solo trip and I cannot wait to stay at the Wilderness Lodge for the first time and for the first time staying for 10 days! Longest trip yet!

We have 176 days and I cannot wait to take my kids for the first time!! We have had day trip here and there while visiting family in Orlando, but this is the first time staying in Disney since 2008 :) We are all so excited and have 5 kids between 2 families going for the first time!!

Also excited for the Safari, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror and BOG Restaurant, and of course meeting Anna and Elsa princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter