It's ___ days until our trip and I can't wait to ___.

And I cannot wait to see my youngest son and his teammates perform at the cheerleading worlds at Wide World of Sports. It made personalized Mickey autograph books for the whole team!:rainbow::tink:

It's 5 days until our trip and I can't wait to have a week with NO medical appointments AND
Day 1: Experience warm weather again - it's been a long winter
Day 2: Feed the kangaroos at Busch Gardens
Day 3: Ride TSM
Day 4: Enjoy a few drinks around the World at F&G
Day 5: Stay in MK until 2AM (Planning an afternoon nap!)
Day 6: Watch my son march before MSEP (now if I could just get a FP+ for it I'd be happier)
Day 7: REST and maybe convince DH that we should go to AK
Day 8: One last trip on PotC before heading home (always our last ride)

It's 48 days until our trip and I can't wait to have dinner at Hollywood and Vine and see Mickey and gang dressed up as Star Wars characters.

547 days! but I can't wait to be there with my dad and grandma! it'll be their first time there!

We have 132(ish) days, (I'll have to check the ticker!)... and I can't wait to be at Disney with ADR's!!!

Last time we went, my mom, who was in charge of planning, said it was silly to make ADR's, there's tons of places to eat! Yeah, there are...except you can't get in to ANY of them the same day!!!

We ate at only a hotdog one night at Casey's Corner and then I pretty much begged/borrowed/pleaded to get a Cape May Cafe reservation...

The rest of our meals, (EVERY NIGHT) were in the food court of the Swan/Dolphin (our hotel)...I felt like we missed part of the experience with no character meals...

131 days and I can't wait to walk down main street a retired airforce wife at the age of 38. DH is 39.

Our kids are so excited to be staying at AKL. My DH had full pick of the resort and he deserves every minute of it. I am so proud of him. My kids are real heros.... in my book. They have been without their dad for 3 years now due to we bought a house in one area, DH goes to Korea with orders to come back here, well, he got sent to N.D.

N.D. sent him to Oman. But, he is back in the states now..safe and sound.

Thank you for his service!:thumbsup2

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!!! :goodvibes

It's one more sleep until our trip and I can't wait to forget about the real world!!

It's 37 days until our trip and I can't wait to feel that warm Florida Sun.....especially after the winter we had :scared:.

58 days and I can't wait to wake up on our first morning and get that 'Disney Resort' smell when I open the door.

37 days and I can't wait to see the surprise on my kids faces when we arrive in wdw instead of home!

13 days! Magic bands have arrived. Be our guest reserved (wife doesn't even know yet)Now fingers crossed the seven dwarfs mine train is open and I get to ride it. That will make my trip complete

It's 31 days until our trip and I can't wait to see how New Fantasyland has progressed since we were there in October.

There are 333 days until our trip and I cannot wait for that magical feeling you get when you walk onto main street!

It's 29 days until our trip. I can't wait to see my partner experience Disneyworld for the first time, and to go on the bigger rides with my nephew now that he is tall enough. I also can't wait to see Wishes and just be in the nice warm sun! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter