It's ___ days until our trip and I can't wait to ___.

38 1/2 til we leave since I've decided we're driving and I can't wait to get my make your own chicken salad at my resort!!!! :-D

It's 40 days until our trip and I can't wait to ride the boat from Wilderness Lodge over to the Magic Kingdom:goodvibes.

16 days and i can't wait to get a drink in Epcot and relax!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Its 9 days until out trip and I cant wait to take our first family picture with Mickey!!

1 Day....... Thank you so much to everyone Who posted something exciting, suggested or recommended something over our 300+ days of planning. I'll miss you guys. I hope you all have the best vacation ever....

Oh and I almost forgot I'm most excited about waking my kids up at 3:30 in the morning and seeing the sheer look of excitement on there faces.

74 days and I can't wait to eat at Cinderella's Castle for the first time.

It's 4 days and we can't wait to get on that airplane and hear the pilot say "welcome to Orlando!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter