It's ___ days until our trip and I can't wait to ___.

Sixteen days!!! I can't wait to be where it is warm, see new Fantasyland and go on The Haunted Mansion!!!

It's 13 days and we can't wait to dine with the step sisters and Prince Charming at 1900 Park Fare

It's 65 days until our trip and I can't wait to watch the water pageant. "Open the door. Get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur."

I'm so happy this thread exists! I woke up this morning and thought 28 days to go till our vacation:banana:....I knew the only people that would appreciate my excitement would be you wonderful folks here on the DIS!!!! Happy! Happy! Happy! party:

I hope you all have an awesome time planning, thinking, and being in the moment during your vacation and never lose your inner child!!!:dance3:

Its 347 days until our trip and I can't wait to see the new parade the replaces Celebrate a Dream Come True!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter