It's ___ days until our trip and I can't wait to ___.

8 days until our first WDW trip together and I can't wait to surprise my husband with some things I've been planning !

177 days until our trip and I cannot wait until I'm sitting poolside at Coronado Springs Resort relaxing and sipping a preferred adult beverage.

It's 86 days until our trip and I can't wait to see the Wilderness Lodge for the first time!!!

It's 56 days to our trip and I can't wait to hug my Mom who will be there waiting for us, get my Dole Whip fix, and ride BTMRR

78 days until our next WDW trip... and I can't wait to make FP+ reservations in 18 days :faint:

169 days until our next trip and I cannot wait to experience F&W for the first time!

94 days til our next trip & I can't wait to escape reality and feel like I'm in another world! It's magical! :cloud9:

It's 125 days until our trip to Disney and I can't wait to just be at Disney. Getting on the ME at MCO and hearing the music on the little movie makes it real. After that it's 8 days 7 nights of pure disney magic.. What isn't there to like? :)

It's 12 days until our trip and I can't wait to walk under Spaceship Earth and through :worship: World Showcase! Not to mention hitting that new Superhero Store, eating at R&C :drinking1& LAH, seeing FOF and staying at POFQ :jester: for the first time and just about everything else! :hyper:

party:

Last edited:
107 days till we enter the WDW gates and I can't wait to check out Caribbean Beach Resort!

It's 165 days until our trip & I cannot wait to stay at our first mod, CBR, & watch my parents watch our kids enjoying the World. We did a MK day trip when I was 11 and they've never stayed on site, never been to DAK or HS(?) and I'm so excited for them!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter