It's ___ days until our trip and I can't wait to ___.

It's 53 days until our trip and I can't wait to ride as many rides as possible with my friend who's coming along with us for her first trip to Disney! :woohoo:

It's 14 days until our trip and I can't wait to fly out of this miserable cold weather that we are having BRRRR!!!!! FYI it is a whopping 1 degree outside

It's 21 days until our trip and I can't wait to ride seven dwarfs mine train for the first time!!!

It's 100 days until our trip and I can't wait to walk through those gates & onto Main Street USA! That moment makes me so happy!!

It's 12 days until our trip and I can't wait to enjoy WDW with just my DD13 and DD11 (first girls trip) :goodvibes.

My DD11 came up with this one.....

It's 5 days until our trip and I can't wait to eat all that yummy Disney food :banana:

It's 20 days until our trip and I can't wait to walk into Epcot from my room at the Boardwalk!

It's 61 days until we leave and 62 until we get to WDW, and I can't wait to spend that time with my family!

If this were DH's post, it would say:
It's 62 days until I get a Dole Whip! :yay:

861! I just signed up for DIS after we decided that we would go when my youngest little boy turns 4! My last trip was May 2012 and my older two still talk about it every day.

It's 101 days until our Disney Trip, and I can't wait to walk my two-year-old down Main Street to Cinderella's Castle for the first time!

It's 21 days until our first sister trip, and I can't wait to show my sister around! She hasn't been there in 12 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter