items to have the characters sign?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by jennab05, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Bear3412

Bear3412 DIS Veteran

I included Family/ mega size twizzler, junior mint, chewing gum, and something else? Needless to say the bag was heavy.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. chateau

chateau DIS Veteran

pixiedust:But did they take all the candy? I don't want to schlep it all if they really don't want it, or just a few. I want it all gone!pixiedust:

:stir:(Speaking a few days after a postponed Haloween trick or treat outing, where all the neighbors were able to get 75% off candy to pass out! Too much is not necessarily a good thing!):stir:

4. Bear3412

Bear3412 DIS Veteran

I got none back. There has been long discussions here whether they personally want the candy or not. My conclusion from those chats was if they don't, someone else will. They could even sell/trade it. :goodvibes

Also fwiw, I was told I would be surprised how few signers actually exists.:confused3 If that is in fact the case, I guess we now know definitively who actually runs "The Candy Shop" down below. :)

5. chateau

chateau DIS Veteran

:rotfl:At concerts (I'm not talkin' Yani) people have themselves signed sometimes.... wonder if anyone's ever done this with characters?:rotfl:

6. ArielRae

ArielRae DIS Veteran

Well back from our cruise and the ornaments came out great. The pink marker faded a bit when I sprayed the clear coating on it but it still looks great.
    Since I had them make two here are the front and the back of both. They are identical.

[​IMG]

7. Kilted Candyman

Kilted Candyman Mouseketeer

Those are awesome. I hope you don't mind me stealing the idea.

Thanks for sharing,
    Jim

8. ArielRae

ArielRae DIS Veteran

Sure! Was hoping to give everyone some new ideas for the holidays. :goodvibes

9. AddysMama

AddysMama Earning My Ears

Has anyone had a problem with using regular Sharpies on the 9" Vinylmation (we have white)? Did they bleed or anything? I know to avoid yellow.

10. bellaphia

bellaphia Mouseketeer

Do you all use the extra fine point sharpies or regular ones?

11. cruisecrasher

cruisecrasher DIS Veteran

I'm bringing some white canvas one star shoes that I got on clearance at target last week. Thinking I may put the bow scrollwork pattern on them before I get them signed. Thoughts?
    \:coffee: