It was July - ready to add to yearly thread?

Count me in! I'll be in the Poconos scrapping away this weekend, hopefully it'll be the nudge I need to scrap more before the school year starts! :yay:

I got 10 done! I may eventually get my Proj 365 caught up, but let's not talk about the family albums!! ;)

Really, nobody today? Cmon, we need to get cracking! ;)

I did 16 yesterday. I need to get a lot more done in the next couple of weeks.

Rebecca

I'm in. I've got 5 pages done so far this month.

16??? :scared1: It takes me all day to do ONE!!

Ive done 4! (my first 4 ever! hehe)

Congratulations on getting started. I keep my pages kitted with pictures, journaling, and everything i need so when I have time I just pull it all out and then adhere it all down so by the time I am actually finishing it doesn't take that long.

Rebecca

I'm up to 23 pages so far for the month. Luckily, I'm going to an all day crop this Saturday and i hope to get a lot more done. And I have some vacation time coming up that I have blocked out for scrapping.
I really want to finish this scrapbook, but I have to get cracking on the girl scouts stuff and birthday party stuff too...
I'll never catch up....lol

I got another 6 done this morning. Hopefully I will get a lot more done in the next couple of days but we might be getting a new dog and that would take a lot of time away from scrapping.

Rebecca

Got a good start to the month - 17 so far.

I am at 51 pages for the month...so far.
I went to a crop last night and was able to get lots done.
And today I have nothing on the agenda but scrapping and laundry!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter