It snowed at Disney Day 3

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
Having felt like I had only just got to sleep (2am!) my mate and I shot out of our beds just before 6am due to a loud banging on the interconnecting door! And the handle was moving up and down and there seemed to be alot of commotion, so we opened it to ask them to please be quiet and it turned out it was a family leaving the hotel and banging their cases into everything and the children were just banging on all the walls and doors!

We were so tired that we just crawled back into bed and thought lets sleep for a few more hours, no such luck! Our room was near the lift and all we could hear was people running up and down the corridors so we decided it was time to get up!

We got down to breakfast around 8.30am and the queue was awful! Eventually we were seated but it was like bedlam! The food was allright but you had to push in everywhere becasue we soon discovered that patiently waiting your turn didn't work!

It wasn't until we left the hotel to wait for the bus that we noticed everywhere was white! It had snowed in the night and we hadn't noticed up until that point! It was great fun seeing the castle all in whiteness although BTM wasn't running to start with.

We just decided to chill out today and take things easy, despite the snow the park was really busy and we decided to take time out in the afternoon and return for a nap! We managed to see Fantilusion tonight which was lovely, it nearly made me cry!!

We decided that with all that had occured we would treat ourselves and dine in Inventions tonight, the food was as ever wonderful although I didn't really like where we were seated - opposite the dessert buffet end in a corner, it was much nicer when we were seated in one of the rooms away from the buffet area.

We were going to sample aome cocktails in the DLH as an extra treat but headed back to our hotel where I started to complain I didn't feel well in a cold/fluey sense:sick: I'd ordered orange juice in Inventions and couldn't believe how much it hurt my throat to swallow it yet I didn't have a sore throat at that time - famous last words!

We looked at our bags at the hotel and decided packaing could wait till tomorrow morning! We were so pooped and just crawled into bed!:)

You have the patience of an :angel: I would have gone crazy at that family! I'm guessing you end up with flu. You definitely had some bad luck on this trip. It must have been ok though if you want to go back!;)

WOW! What patience you have...I'd have gone mental!!

Glad you seem to be having an ok time despite all the problems you have encountered along the way.

Shame you started to feel unwell on your trip, especially after eveything you had been through.

wow you must be the most easy going person in the world. im so glad you were determined to enjoy yourself despite everything. sorry you ended up sick

Sounds like you needed a holiday to get over this holiday.

May I suggest DLRP? :rotfl:

Sounds like you needed a holiday to get over this holiday.

May I suggest DLRP?

My thoughts exactly which I why I am going back 5th March for 2 nights and treating myself to the Pink Palace!!:rotfl2:

I take it you'll be asking the DLH to give you a room which doesn't have interconnecting doors :thumbsup2 ?

I agree, you must be really laid-back - I'd have lost the plot with that family next door to you!

Please let the next day be better :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter