It seems like a LONG,LONG time!!!

Franco56

A PROUD VIETNAM VETERAN AND LOVER OF THE MOUSE!
This will be out first cruise ever!!! December 24-31 2005!! Catagory 6. I have plenty of time to plan anyway!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Welcome to the boards Franco!

Don't worry, hang out here on the boards and ask any questions you think of, and the time will fly by!!

Planning to me is Almost as much fun as the Cruise itself. It's all what you make it. :smooth:

Howdy Franco!!! Good to see ya here!! (i post on DC too) I LOVE this board!!! SOOOOO many people here that LOVE TO CRUISE and have a...boat load of info!!!! Happy planning. Our frist cruise will be May 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Our first is November of this year and the time is flying. It'll be here before you know it. I can't believe I'm < 200 days now! Of course, everyone thinks I'm batty since I know how many days till DW and I go. :tongue:

Welcome to the boards Franco56!! Great to have you "on board".

Have a great time planning for your cruise!! You will find all kind of help here!! Ask away!!

:wave2:

Trust me, Franco 56, it really does go fast. We booked well over a year ago and now we are leaving on Saturday. Time flew! Good luck. :wave2:

Stay on the boards when you can! That helps with the wait!! I love reading trip reports and getting ideas....;)

I have been on the Wonder twice and just booked the MAGIC for October 2005!!!!! My family thinks I am crazy!!!:crazy:

It will be a blast!

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter