It is two sweet WISHers birthdays, today!

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Not saying <i>which</i> two sweet WISHers, though :teeth:

Hop over to the birthday board and leave greetings. The post is right <b>WISHer #1</b> and <b>WISHer #2</b>.

Leave them with a smile, it's only fair, they makes us smile everyday :)

Just bumping this back to the top of the list :)

Thanks, Katholyn!! I almost missed them! But I have a good excuse. ;) Today is my DD's birthday as well! :)

No cake for me though. It cost too many points for 1/16 of a slice = 7 pts! No cake for my dh either, because he doesn't do carbs after 4 pm.

My kids have definitely picked up on our WOE. It's so cute. My DD, the birthday girl, asked me if I was going to have cake or some of the bing cherries we got today. I tasted a teeny piece (bleck) and went for the cherries. ;) When she asked my DH, my ds interjected - He can't have cake! It has CARBS!! LOL! Being the health conscious person that he is :rolleyes: , my dh informed them that he will have his piece with breakfast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!