It finally happened! VGC With a 4 Year Old 1/25-2/2

I am really loving your trip report! Your vintage Lady and the Tramp skirt is gorgeous, I love it, actually to tell the truth I'm pretty jealous! You look wonderful!

So funny about shooting those 'blasters' :rotfl2:!!

Great trip report! Thanks for posting all of it!:thumbsup2

Hooray! I'm so glad you stopped by! It was getting pretty lonely over here!

Loving your report, can't wait to read the rest of it. I've always pondered a winter disneyland vacation and I have to say you are making it really tempting!

I LOOOOOVVVEE vacationing at DL in January. We've had other trips in May, July, October and December, but January is our favorite, hands down! I wouldn't recommend it for a once in a lifetime trip due to refurbishments, but if you want to see the park at a slow pace and mild weather it really is the time to go. Its a great break from the winter blahs of Chicago too!

I am really loving your trip report! Your vintage Lady and the Tramp skirt is gorgeous, I love it, actually to tell the truth I'm pretty jealous! You look wonderful!

So funny about shooting those 'blasters' :rotfl2:!!

Velvetia - They didn't just make Lady and the Tramp, they made Si and Am too. I haven't been lucky enough to snag one for myself yet, but I WILL OWN ONE one day. Oddly enough I posted a picture of me in this on my Facebook business page and someone contacted me with one for sale. The price was right, but it was the brown background and I prefer pink and the size size was wayyyy to big. I'm still on the hunt!!

Here's a picture of one from Dorothea's Closet Vintage
SIAMSkirt.jpg

Speaking of which, I'm off to work now, but I do hope to post another update at lunchtime!

I am loving your trip report. We are heading to Disneyland and Staying at the grand Californian in October!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter