It came! It came!

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by Pikester, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Pikester

Pikester DIS Veteran

I ordered Universal Orlando 2009: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure and it finally came!

Just being able to read about all the cool rides we will be able to go on and get details about the hotel that I am really hoping we can stay at (HRH!) is exciting! :banana:

Taking a deep breath......in through the nose and out through the mouth. :laughing:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. inmyis

inmyis Disney Dude and Diva

It s a great guidebook!:banana: I have been looking through it (reading every word) and am getting eager for our vacation in Feb. We are at RP and can't wait to get there, relax, and hit the parks. Very excited about Express Line for staying on site.... AWESOME :cool1:

4. SharkyGoddess

SharkyGoddess Happier than a shark at a sushi bar.

Where do you order this from?

***Ignore me, I googled***

5. Pikester

Pikester DIS Veteran

The funniest thing is that we are not even going until 2010 (I think Dec)! I just really like to research and get all the information that I can. Besides, it's fun!

6. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. SharkyGoddess

SharkyGoddess Happier than a shark at a sushi bar.

More than likely we're not going until 2010 either, but having the 2009 book would make for some great reading material! :thumbsup2

8. christophfam

christophfam DIS Veteran

Anyone know if there is anything new in it? I have the 2007 edition and am trying to decide if I need to buy the new one.