It’s a “Wonder” I survived TR: Day 2 – Epcot, Chefs de France, MK & a Surprise....

Oh so much to comment on Claire, your photos are great esp Lee in the hats, and the photopass ones of you both, lovely day.:goodvibes

Thank you all for reading & leaving such lovely comments. :thumbsup2

Sounds like a lovely day. I would really love to do the dessert party, maybe it will be on next year when we go

It was a lovely evening but I still prefer watching Wishes from the middle of Main Street....but we saw it several times during this trip so doing the dessert party was nice too. It's been very popular so I can see them running it for a while yet.

What a great day Claire, and fab photos too. Love the ones of Remy, Lee's Hong Kong Phooey t-shirt (I'm a fan too :rotfl:), Lee with the Lightning McQueen hat on (I've got a similar one of Paul wearing it) and all your photopass and Halloween ones

I look forward to your next installment :thumbsup2

Thanks Mandy. Lee got so many comments about his t-shirt, I got it for him in the summer from River Island or Next I think.

I forgot to mention in my report that I think Lee got it in to his head that he was a Kung Fu master, I lost count on the amount of times he Kung Foo chopped me that day. :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Lovin' ALL the photos!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: And I have got to get me a DSLR - Santa (AKA Richard) are you listening????? ;) Plus any report that includes Remy AND Hong Kong Phooey - wow!!! :faint: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Thanks hun, I hope Santa's reading. :thumbsup2

I'm loving your trip report. We enjoy trying all the hats on too! Just love Lee's Tshirt. Looking forward to reading the rest of your trip. Could I just ask what camera you use, your photos are really clear, and you have managed to capture the fireworks really well.

Julie xx

Thank you for your lovely comments Julie.

I use a DSLR. It's quite an old model, we've had it about 5 years but it's a Canon EOS 20D.

Loving your trip report. I love the first photpass picture of the two of you and really like the photo with the "hundreds" of balloons being held ready for sale. As for the wishes dessert party photos - heaven :lmao: and with fireworks - what more could you want :goodvibes

Thanks. I stopped to take a picture of the clock and then spotted the two balloon guys in the background so had to get them in too.

It was a fab day....fireworks & cake = :cloud9:

What a lovely day, those photos of Lee in the different hats are hysterical lol, the rest of your pics are as always amazing.

Thats a beautiful photopass pic of you x

Thanks hun....he made me laugh so much trying them all on.

Love all the photos. The Halloween ones really makes me wish we were there now. Keep them coming please. Have to enjoy everyone else's trip reports as we have no holiday booked due to A Levels and GCSE's. :sad2:

Thanks for reading, I hope you get to go soon. :wizard:

Wow Claire what great photos once again, Lee is mad:lmao:love the photos with all his different hats:rotfl:, the photopasses are great to:lovestruc
The desert party looks very tasty ;)
Another fab day:thumbsup2

:lmao: He certainly put the "Mad" into the Mad hatter!

Thanks for reading. Oh and where's your trip report?

The photos of Lee :lmao: :lmao:

I love all the Halloween photos! Can't wait to read more.

Thanks Emma. Feel free to carry on laughing at him, I do on a daily basis. :rotfl2:

Loved your report and photos, especially the dessert ones! I didn't realise that the noodle station had turned into a buffet as we always used to watch the fireworks from there without eating.

Looking forward to the next day.

Tina

Thanks Tina.

The dessert party is fairly new, I think it started June/July time and ran until the end of August but it sold out every night so they continued it...i'm not sure if it will be ongoing or not.

Loved the photos of Lee in the hats and the Halloween photos have got me hoping that the decorations will be out when we go in October 2011.

I am sure they will be. You must do MNSSHP aswell, it's fab....I will be doing my report of it in the next day or so.

Lovely trip report so far Claire xx

Thanks hun. x

Lovely photos, Claire. I had to laugh at Lee and his hats. :rotfl:

I'm glad you liked Chefs de France, we are eating lunch there on New Year's Eve.

Thanks Elaine. Chefs was really lovely, I am sure you will enjoy it. Remy is soo cute, the guy that brings him around the tables is so funny.

Oh so much to comment on Claire, your photos are great esp Lee in the hats, and the photopass ones of you both, lovely day.:goodvibes

Thanks Sue.

Your photo's of Lee and the hats are brilliant! :lmao:

I'm really enjoying catching up with your trip report! :thumbsup2

Lovely day Claire, and fab photos :goodvibes

Awesome photos. Lee reminds of my dad, he would behave just like that in shops:rotfl2:

Oh Claire i was cracking up at the pics of Lee-will have to show the girls tomorrow.We have soooo many pics of the girls with so many different hats on,I also put the bride one on Tony :lmao:,i liked the look on the guys face at the back of Lee in that picture :rotfl2:.
Glad the suprise went well,the desserts look very delish.I am suprised Lee did'nt whinge that there was no hot chocolate at the drinks station :laughing:.
I also like the photopass pic of you both :love:.x.

Kirsty actually bought the moose hat and we love it, seems strange to see someone else wearing it.

great photos

susan

Lee certainly looks like he gets into the Disney spirit when he's there. Good for him :thumbsup2

And how long did you have to wait to get that great picture of the railway station with absolutely nobody in it? I don't think I have ever seen it so empty.

Nice pictures Claire and I love those desserts. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter