It’s a “Wonder” I survived TR: Day 14 – We finally return to the scene of the crime!

Sounds like an extra special day :love:

Another lovely day, great photos. Thanks for sharing your wedding photos too:goodvibes

Thank you for all the lovely comments. :)

Lovely to see your wedding photo's again,Lee looks so young(and has hair :laughing:)

:lmao: This comment made me laugh.....

Lee not so much....he has been catching up on my trip report tonight and said he doesn't like you anymore. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ;)

Claire, your reviews and photos are just wonderful :lovestruc
I have never taken a cruise and this is really making me want to try one
What route did your cruise take and how long was it for ?

Thanks Linda.

It was a 4 night cruise. Nassau, Castaway Cay & a sea day. :thumbsup2

Did you pay for the petals?

It was part of the romance package I added on. :thumbsup2

how great for you to return to the place you got married. The local registry office where we got married is now the corroners and the pub where we had our reception (and met a few months earlier!) has been demolished and currently an empty site:sad1:

Amazing photos especially getting those toy stoy ones as I have never seen those before.

Susan

wow! wow! and wow! what a fab day. i would love to go to Atlantis resort :cool1: and the swan towels how lovely

What an amazing return trip. I'm sure the majority of people have no trouble going back to where they got married, but for you it must have been extra special as it is not somewhere you can drive past everyday.
Fantastic pics again :thumbsup2

Heck I think Lee's new nickname should be Roadrunner as he had to dash around a lot, coach driver and luggage then taxi and camera, made me smile, thought of him going 0-60 in 4 seconds . So pleased you didn't lose the camera. Wow Atlantis looks amazing, I would love to go there with the hubbie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter