ISO Disney Cruise Line Lanyards

just posted a response on the fe thread. I have four silver ones I would be willing to send you in return for one key chain. :)

I would gladly pay for 3 of each (lanyards, key chains) if that's poss..I don't have anything to trade except some NH maple sugar! Lol

Omg I am soooooo jealous, I do not have a creative bone in my body...making them myself is out of th question. I just booked our 1st cruise and its on 2/24 Dream..

I would appreciate finding where I could purchase 3 lanyards, 3 wristlets & 3 luggage tags.. Any design would do! Lol

So excited I cannot function hardly.. Lots of anxiety hoping I don't get seasick :(

Ahoy!!!

Ellen from NH

So much excitement! The next couple weeks will fly by. You are going to LOVE the Dream. You will have a magical time.

I noticed you only had 9 post. I think you will need 10 before you can pm. So post somewhere real quick. :)

What a great idea! And, I love the duct tape drink holder! I need a tutorial on that- my DD would love to help make those for our next FE gift!

Anybody willing to part with them---i am putting a surprie package for wife and boys --any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank youMark

Let me see if I have anymore around. Does it matter what color-silver, gold or platinum? I'll go thru my kids drawers where they just shove stuff!!

Silly Little Pixie said:
What a great idea! And, I love the duct tape drink holder! I need a tutorial on that- my DD would love to help make those for our next FE gift!

It is hard to believe but we have not been to Chick-fil-a in over two months. We are definitely over due for some "icedream" when we do I will ask for a 2 cup and a 4 cup holder so i can make the tutorial. They are fun to make and even more fun to use. Easy to pack since they fold flat.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Candy Apple said:
How do you make the luggage tags? Do you have a picture?

No picture yet. I ordered luggage tags. As soon as the arrive I will make some and post pic and how-to.

tinkerone said:
just posted a response on the fe thread. I have four silver ones I would be willing to send you in return for one key chain. :)

Your two keychains are on the way. I learned a lesson today about shipping to Canada. I had them in a padded envelope but due to thickness it was going to cost almost $7 to ship. She suggested I buy one of their envelopes instead. Shipping was MUCH cheaper. So when you get this giant envelope- you will know why. Silly that a big flat envelope is cheaper than a small padded one. The weight was about the same.

Ok. I have been playing around with the luggage tag idea. Trying to go with the repurpose theme I tried using the part of the lanyard that has a plastic split thing and Velcro on one end. But I think it is too long.
IMG_4422_zps4457c5af.jpg

After trying several options my favorite was simply threading ribbon through tag and tying a tight know on handle.
IMG_4423_zps3e60ced4.jpg

What do you think? Any other ideas? When I made the loop shorter, you couldn't see any of logo. This way, you still can see ribbon. I am going to buy some no fray stuff to put on ends.

Any thoughts welcome.

NOT sure why photos are not showing

trying to post pics but having trouble argh

Ok I finally got pics to post above but they are huge!!!

IMG_4425_zpsd7401aed.jpg

This is just a loop with velcro but you can not see much of logo. The long loop I am afraid would get hung on something when you check your luggage. That is why I like the tied version. You can see the logo. It is snug so it won't get hung on something. Any other ideas?

Your two keychains are on the way. I learned a lesson today about shipping to Canada. I had them in a padded envelope but due to thickness it was going to cost almost $7 to ship. She suggested I buy one of their envelopes instead. Shipping was MUCH cheaper. So when you get this giant envelope- you will know why. Silly that a big flat envelope is cheaper than a small padded one. The weight was about the same.

thanks. just so you know, that's why I sent the lanyards to you in a plain brown envelope. our post is silly stupid imo. I will sometimes cross the border to post to the u.s. just so I know it will get there and its cheaper.
again, thanks so much! :hug:

thanks. just so you know, that's why I sent the lanyards to you in a plain brown envelope. our post is silly stupid imo. I will sometimes cross the border to post to the u.s. just so I know it will get there and its cheaper.
again, thanks so much! :hug:

I hope it gets to you. The postal worker that was helping me had only one more day and then he was retiring. It took he several times of deleting and reentering the info on the computer.:eek: I was getting worried. :confused3

I am glad I had the opportunity to mail something to Canada because now I know what to expect.:)

::yes::Let me know when they arrive please:wizard:

wristlet keychains
8268082944_fc5be07fe8_m.jpg

I got one of these (pink fabric with Minnie head) in my FE last month and I had NO idea what it was!
A wristlet keychain?! Still don't understand. :confused3 Wear my keyring on my wrist?
Maybe I didn't understand because it came without the ring.

Pm me and I will send you what I have. Great idea, just not very handy!!

I have 4 silver and at least one DVC I can send you. I would love a silver key ring :-). PM me with the info I need to send them to you :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter