ISO Disney Cruise Line Lanyards

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by gerberdaisy1234, Jan 20, 2013.

1. jodilinton

jodilinton Mouseketeer

If anyone has 4 extra lanyards I would love them - we leave Saturday to drive down to Miami. SO if someone is willing to ship them to me, they would need shipped today. I live in Michigan. Thanks so much!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. gerberdaisy1234

gerberdaisy1234 DIS Veteran

I had used all of ours to make FE gifts so I brought heat-n-bond, key fob hardware, glue squares, scissors and pliers with me to the cruise to make them out of the new ones they gave us. You might want to put pliers in bag that you are not carrying on. Security to stop bag in x-ray. Just explained and he decided I wasn't going to take the ship apart. Lol. I was out of ribbon so I made the wristlets double sided lanyards. :) I like them better with ribbon on the back :)

Of course I also brought duck tape and little jewel Mickey sticker ons and made an adorable holder for the wave phone and attached to my wristlet. I don't go anywhere without some duct tape!!!

Drink holders I designed with duct tape. :)
    [​IMG]
    I gave a few of these out too. I added portholes to all though.
    And so you see how much I like to repurpose unused things. I had purchased a 40th anniversary reusable shopping bag from Disney store online. When it arrived it was huge but very narrow. Useless until I used it and gold duct tape to make our FE
    [​IMG]
    Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

4. scrapbookmomma74

scrapbookmomma74 We love DCL!!!

Ok, the duct taped drink holder is amazing! :)
    You have a real flair for the duct tape, eh? My Girl Scout troop is currently saving for a Disney cruise, if we make it, I'm totally going to have them try and make the drink holders (they are 12 and LOVE duct tape!) lol

5. meajuly5

meajuly5 DIS Veteran

I am impressed!

6. gerberdaisy1234

Thanks. :). I plan on making a tutorial for drink holder. I will let you know when I finish and post. People were asking where I got it:)

7. gerberdaisy1234

Thanks 1KKH, I got your lanyards yesterday. Your package with your keychains is addressed and ready to go. I will pm you the tracking number :)

THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

8. MKCQuilt

MKCQuilt Earning My Ears

What a super way to use the left-over lanyards! This has really sparked my creative mind. Thanks so much!

9. Rogillio

Rogillio DIS Veteran

Hmph, we left 4 in the room still in the package from our last cruise. We have actually never used them on any of our cruises.

10. gerberdaisy1234

Rogillio, that is why I thought I would share this thread. Gives a purpose for something unused.

MKCQuilt. I love the way creativity spreads. I was reading the homemade FE tread that got me to thinking of ideas. My gifts were all "spin-offs" of a different idea that I had seen.

11. macfinn

macfinn Chief planner and Dis Dad's Club Member #58

Would love to have a3 lanyards to give to my wife and kids when I tell them about the cruise I just booked thank you

12. macfinn

Anybody willing to part with them---i am putting a surprie package for wife and boys --any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank youMark

13. macfinn

Anybody willing to part with them---i am putting a surprie package for wife and boys --any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank youMark

14. Betsy82

Betsy82 Mouseketeer

These are so awesome!

Now I want to look and see if I can find my silver lanyard. I only have 1, though :(

15. Dreamscome2ru

Dreamscome2ru Mouseketeer

I will check later today. I think I have 2 silver.

16. gerberdaisy1234

Maybe we can do a spread the pixie dust. You mail macfinn your lanyard and I mail you a keychain. I have received lanyards from one person but have already cut them up for keychains. So this way macfinn and you both would get pixie dust. :)

17. gerberdaisy1234

I have cut up lanyards. But hopefully you will be able to get what you are looking for. Is this your second cruise? If so you might want to wait. There is something special about them giving you your Castaway Club lanyards the first time. :)

18. sandiegosusie

sandiegosusie DIS Veteran

I have a few black ones, with the original cc pins still in the bags. Do you still need lanyards? I would love a black key fob :)

19. gerberdaisy1234

I would love to have them and love to make you a key fob and some luggage tags if you would like. I will pm you. Thanks :)

20. gerberdaisy1234

Yay! Received Mickey mail today. Can't wait to send out my next Mickey mail. This is fun!!! Thank you :)

21. ellensfamily

ellensfamily Mouseketeer

Omg I am soooooo jealous, I do not have a creative bone in my body...making them myself is out of th question. I just booked our 1st cruise and its on 2/24 Dream..

I would appreciate finding where I could purchase 3 lanyards, 3 wristlets & 3 luggage tags.. Any design would do! Lol

So excited I cannot function hardly.. Lots of anxiety hoping I don't get seasick :(

Ahoy!!!

Ellen from NH