Isn't it great when Disney send you mail ??

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
I know I am a bit of a 'Saddo', but today we had a letter from the Disney Cruise Line with the confirmation for our January cruise. We also had a postcard from Mickey & Minnie on Castaway Cay with the ship behind them saying that they're looking forward to seeing us. Isn't it funny that even when Disney write to remind you how much you owe them, that it can seem like a lovely gesture :) :lmao:

mandymouse said:
I know I am a bit of a 'Saddo', but today we had a letter from the Disney Cruise Line with the confirmation for our January cruise. We also had a postcard from Mickey & Minnie on Castaway Cay with the ship behind them saying that they're looking forward to seeing us. Isn't it funny that even when Disney write to remind you how much you owe them, that it can seem like a lovely gesture :) :lmao:

::yes::

mandymouse said:

::yes::

Totally agree

Love getting mail or even e mail from Disney

even better when they say the balance is $000000

Did you book direct with disney as i got nothing
I booked with dreames unlimiled on this board
just got a e mail from them to confirm

jns said:
Did you book direct with disney as i got nothing
I booked with dreames unlimiled on this board
just got a e mail from them to confirm

Yes we booked direct with DCL Jackie :sail: :boat:

Mandy

I know what you mean, I have a friend who works for DCL and everytime he sends me a letter or something through the post, its such a great feeling to see "from Disney" on the envelope :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter