Island Hopping: A Highly Inappropriate TR. (Boom.)-- Link to NEW TR! 10/8

Wow updates!!!! Too bad that you had the headache to battle (and that "respectful" person behind you in China :rolleyes1), but it sounds like a nice Epcot day otherwise!

Julia asked Crush a great question - good for her!! :thumbsup2 Love the picture of Brynn licking the churro!! :rotfl: Sawyer looks so handsome during his Sunshine Seasons photo shoot! :goodvibes

Wow that is a lot of updating! I love all of your pictures!! You did a lot of really great exploring in Epcot. It is too bad that you had such an awful headache - that is no fun, especially on vacation! Your table at Garden Grill really looks cramped - that is a ton of stuff for one little table!

Yay for a whole day of updates!! :cool1: I love your writing style by the way.

I can never decide between MK and EPCOT as to which is my favorite park, but after just reading about your day, I'm going with EPCOT!! I also just got super excited for 3 Caballeros and The Land in 3 days! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm sorry about your headache :( I can't believe you went on MS:Orange and it didn't get worse.

You China pictures are so pretty. It looks like the girls were having fun on their mission. Sorry that guy was such a jerk!!

Looking forward to next update. :goodvibes -Amanda
Here's what I've decided: Epcot is my favorite park for myself, but MK is my favorite park to watch my kids in...that way I get two favorites! Sneaky, sneaky!
I might be a little bit jealous that you'll be in Epcot so soon! I have eight more months:sad:.
Honestly, I don't think anything could have made that headache any worse than it was, not even MS: Orange!
The girls had a blast in China and had no idea that the jerk said anything:thumbsup2!

Yay! A new update! And at my favorite park as well!

It looks like such a fun day. It's funny that you mention you haven't spent much time at the China pavilion, since I've realized that's one area of Epcot I haven't explored at all! I'll have to do that next time.

How is Mission Space? All the reports of motion sickness has put me off form riding it, but I may want to check it out this trip. I'm on the fence.

Boooooo headaches! Having a headache you're trying to push through is one of the worst feelings in the world. Hopefully this was the only time it happened during your trip.

Can't wait to see the video when you get it finished!
You know, I didn't experience any motion sickness on Mission: Space, though it WAS quite claustrophobic. I didn't like that. The only way that I can describe it is that it feels like pressure on your chest. I couldn't tell I was spinning, and I didn't feel weightless at all, which is the effect they're supposed to be going for, I think. I just felt pressure. In my opinion? NOT WORTH IT. I tried it, and it wasn't great. Not a must do in my book, but Test Track was closed at the time and we needed filler!
This WAS the only time I had a headache on this trip, and the only time anybody felt the least bit bad at all! Maybe that'll help you enjoy the rest of the TR without worry:goodvibes,
This video is amazeballs. You are going to be blown away.

Not only did you update, but it's quite an epic update! YAY!

I'm sorry you got a stupid headache; there's nothing worse than sickness or headaches trying to ruin the Disney magic for you, seriously.

Mission Space... I have not gone on it and probably never will. It just does not interest me to have my face get squished or have my stomach flipping. I just know I wouldn't be able to handle it, wompwomp.

Boat rides are truly a Godsend in Disney parks. Between those and a little PeopleMover action, my feet thank me profusely every time.

That really is the tiniest table they put you guys at! So weird, when we ate there on our honeymoon they put us in one of the big booths! That table looks way too small to start with, nevermind when you're doing a family-style meal. But I love those characters, esp. Farmer Mickey.. Now I'm kind of sad we canceled that ADR, wah.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR VACATION VIDEO! Seriously excited.
I love being EPIC!
SMUSHED! That's it! That's all that MS is--a bunch of smush and NOT feeling weightless! Totally not worth it. I'm not against it, but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to ride it or wait in a line or anything.
Love boat rides! And we do plenty of PeopleMover action later on, don't you worry!
The characters were great, and they came around twice and spent lots of time both visits. But that table was flippin' ridiculous.
THIS VIDEO IS SPECTACULAR! I can't wait for you to see it. I hope it becomes the sensation of the DisBoards! Brandon has worked so hard on it! His goal is to have it done before Julia's birthday, which is a little over a week away...I don't wanna be a doubter, but we'll see;).

That was one heck of an update! So sorry about the headache. There's little worse than feeling like crap on vacation and not wanting to spoil everyone's fun.

Sorry that lunch in Mexico wasn't great. Will you try it again?

Garden Grill looks good, but I have yet to put it on even a maybe list. :confused3 Maybe one of these days.

I can't wait to try one of the P&F missions. Did you guys enjoy it?

Love the photos as always. :goodvibes
I owed it to everyone for going missing the last few weeks! Now I feel like I'm all caught up and can go back to an update (a regular-sized one) every few days or so:p.
I will try the lunch in Mexico again for sure, but I'll get the beef tacos Brandon had next time. Apparently deep fried isn't my thing, but his dish looked and smelled wonderful!
Garden Grill was great and all and did nothing wrong to us at all (except for the small table), but I think the headache put a cloud over it and pushed it back to my maybe a long time from now list. It wasn't bad at all! The characters were wonderful! But it just wasn't spectacular, either.
The P&F mission was really fun! We'll definitely be doing at least one of these each trip from now on. I want to try more countries.

Wow updates!!!! Too bad that you had the headache to battle (and that "respectful" person behind you in China :rolleyes1), but it sounds like a nice Epcot day otherwise!

Julia asked Crush a great question - good for her!! :thumbsup2 Love the picture of Brynn licking the churro!! :rotfl: Sawyer looks so handsome during his Sunshine Seasons photo shoot! :goodvibes
I know, right?! Holy updates, Batman!
Even with the headache, we had a really fun and wonderful Epcot day...I mean, it's EPCOT! How can you NOT have fun!?!
I think you just summed up my kids' personalities in that paragraph--Julia is the thoughtful one, Brynn's the indulgent one, and Sawyer's the center of attention! :rotfl2:

Wow that is a lot of updating! I love all of your pictures!! You did a lot of really great exploring in Epcot. It is too bad that you had such an awful headache - that is no fun, especially on vacation! Your table at Garden Grill really looks cramped - that is a ton of stuff for one little table!
I KNOW! But now I feel all caught up and ready to get back to a normal pace!
Brandon and I were discussing the table last night, actually, and he said it reminded him of what a table on a submarine would be like--small, with a tiny hallway for servers (they dropped stuff constantly!), and moving!! I forgot to add that Brandon was feeling a little motion sickness even though the restaurant barely moves! :confused3 Only my husband...

Ahhh I am sorry about the headache! This past year I came down with what would become a terrible cold , and my symptoms were in full swing at 'Ohana. The food was still so good, the entertainment was fun and sweet (all those little girls dancing with their daddies!)..but it was hard to like it because I just felt like crap!

but anyway, I am glad you could enjoy yourself despite the headache.

Every time I see a picture of your girls in their face paint, I vow that my dd is going to get her face painted at Disney this year too. They do a really good job!

And I am SO hoping that our WS experience this year will be like yours was on this day. Each time we have tried to tour the WS, we do Mexico and then something goes awry. We miss every meet & greet due to poor timing, dd has a melt down..I mean the reasons vary, but I just absolutely yearn to have a fun family day in the WS and it has never happened. 2013 will be our year to enjoy the WS! lol You have inspired me :)

Oh..I always forget something I wanted to say and remember it just after I click to post! lol

Yours is the second TR in as many days that has given a pretty positive/glowing review of the Garden Grill...and up until now, that place has not even been on my radar. I mean, we like C&D as much, possibly more, than the average person, but I just haven't had that deep burning desire to eat there, but now...I kind of want to.

That table they stuck you at, though...eek! Looks like it was meant for 4 (or 2!) and they just stuck a high chair at the corner for poor Sawyer. I hate how so many restaurants act like 4 plus a baby is just 4...the baby/high chair takes up the space of 2 adults in most cases, you have to give them room to make their messes :)

Yes, 3 replies in a row. Everyone is going to think I'm just trying to up my post count lol :)
I am excited to see your video! I feel like I might have asked you this before, but I can't remember..and if I did, I can't remember the answer...what software is your husband using to edit your vacation video? I so want to make a fantastic vacation montage rather than have a billion random unedited clips..but I just am at a loss about where to start!

And..about Mission Space Green vs Orange..I agree that neither one is really better or more authentic than the other (though, I've never been on a real space shuttle, so who am I?). I generally refer to MS as the ride that people go on to kill time while waiting for their Soarin' or Test Track FP's to come up :rotfl: I mean, it's not a terrible ride. The theming is pretty fun and I have a good time on it, but it wouldn't devastate me to miss out on it altogether.

I just found this TR and got all caught up. I won't comment on everything since it'd be a lot, but all of your pictures are amazing! And your kids are so adorable!

SO MANY UPDATES AND I LOVE IT.

Your day at Epcot sounds wonderful, but I am so sorry about your headache. I have had migraines in the past, and they are the worst things in the world and I just end up in the ER because they can last up to five days. Not fun. At all. So I totally understand how you felt on this day.

China is the one pavilion I have never explored at all. That needs to change because I'm obsessing over all of your pictures.

I can't believe they would give you a table that small at Garden Grill. It looks very squishy!

Oh my GOD. I am in LOVE with the pictures of Julia and Brynn in front of the fountains. They are BEAUTIFUL.

Subscribing!

I really enjoyed reading the TR! I went and read last years too. Awesome so much fun and you write so well and entertaining! Can't wait to see the video!

Ahhh I am sorry about the headache! This past year I came down with what would become a terrible cold , and my symptoms were in full swing at 'Ohana. The food was still so good, the entertainment was fun and sweet (all those little girls dancing with their daddies!)..but it was hard to like it because I just felt like crap!

but anyway, I am glad you could enjoy yourself despite the headache.

Every time I see a picture of your girls in their face paint, I vow that my dd is going to get her face painted at Disney this year too. They do a really good job!

And I am SO hoping that our WS experience this year will be like yours was on this day. Each time we have tried to tour the WS, we do Mexico and then something goes awry. We miss every meet & greet due to poor timing, dd has a melt down..I mean the reasons vary, but I just absolutely yearn to have a fun family day in the WS and it has never happened. 2013 will be our year to enjoy the WS! lol You have inspired me :)

Well, you'll see even MORE facepaint this trip to keep reminding you:rotfl2:!
Your Ohana experience sounds like my Garden Grill experience--it was good, I most definitely didn't hate it, but it's hard to enjoy when you feel so bad.
Let me tell you, we have had our fair share of Epcot meltdowns. Brandon's always joking that there must be something about World Showcase that just sets off our kids, some sort of trigger there. You'll see...we still have another Epcot day;).

Oh..I always forget something I wanted to say and remember it just after I click to post! lol

Yours is the second TR in as many days that has given a pretty positive/glowing review of the Garden Grill...and up until now, that place has not even been on my radar. I mean, we like C&D as much, possibly more, than the average person, but I just haven't had that deep burning desire to eat there, but now...I kind of want to.

That table they stuck you at, though...eek! Looks like it was meant for 4 (or 2!) and they just stuck a high chair at the corner for poor Sawyer. I hate how so many restaurants act like 4 plus a baby is just 4...the baby/high chair takes up the space of 2 adults in most cases, you have to give them room to make their messes :)

The more comments, the merrier:goodvibes! You really will love Garden Grill. It was lots of fun, ESPECIALLY C&D! It wasn't even on my radar until it somehow just popped into my head last year out of the blue. I'm glad we went. We'll go again, but probably not next year (but who knows, maybe?). Just make sure you specify a BIG BOOTH! Because, yeah, you can totally see in one of those pictures that I was literally squished sideways against the wall, and the space was so tight that Brandon didn't even bother standing up to take pictures; he just held the camera above his head:sad2:.

Yes, 3 replies in a row. Everyone is going to think I'm just trying to up my post count lol :)
I am excited to see your video! I feel like I might have asked you this before, but I can't remember..and if I did, I can't remember the answer...what software is your husband using to edit your vacation video? I so want to make a fantastic vacation montage rather than have a billion random unedited clips..but I just am at a loss about where to start!

And..about Mission Space Green vs Orange..I agree that neither one is really better or more authentic than the other (though, I've never been on a real space shuttle, so who am I?). I generally refer to MS as the ride that people go on to kill time while waiting for their Soarin' or Test Track FP's to come up :rotfl: I mean, it's not a terrible ride. The theming is pretty fun and I have a good time on it, but it wouldn't devastate me to miss out on it altogether.

Third time's the charm!! I don't know if he's using more than this, but right this second he's working in After Effects. He likes it because he says, "It's like Photoshop, but for videos!" He knows Photoshop inside and out for both his regular job and his side photography gig, so he's familiar with the controls and coding. We're not exactly using tons of effects or anything, but we are cutting clips, smoothing them, timing them to the music, and stretching/speeding some. He's also integrating some really cool photo effects that I've never seen him do! I am so stoked! I have never seen anyone's Disney video be quite like this:woohoo:!
Yeah, Test Track was closed. It was most definitely a big ol' time killer. And now that TT is open? I don't think I'll be riding it next year. It's pointless.

I just found this TR and got all caught up. I won't comment on everything since it'd be a lot, but all of your pictures are amazing! And your kids are so adorable!

:cheer2:WELCOME, and thanks!! Glad you are here and look forward to getting to "know" you!

SO MANY UPDATES AND I LOVE IT.

Your day at Epcot sounds wonderful, but I am so sorry about your headache. I have had migraines in the past, and they are the worst things in the world and I just end up in the ER because they can last up to five days. Not fun. At all. So I totally understand how you felt on this day.

China is the one pavilion I have never explored at all. That needs to change because I'm obsessing over all of your pictures.

I can't believe they would give you a table that small at Garden Grill. It looks very squishy!

Oh my GOD. I am in LOVE with the pictures of Julia and Brynn in front of the fountains. They are BEAUTIFUL.
I was totally worried that this was going to turn into a days-long migraine. Since the Maxalt didn't work, the next step was going to be ER the next morning for a shot. Thankfully, it didn't come to that, but I was already preparing to call my doctor to have him talk to the FL docs!
It really is beautiful and fun back in China! I still need to explore their store, but I was terrified my children would start grabbing breakable things off the shelves, so we skipped that:rolleyes:.
VERY SQUISHY TABLE. The more I look at the pictures, the more frustrated I get. If we go back, I am insisting that they put us in one of the big booths, even if we had to wait...but there wouldn't have even been a wait this day, as there were plenty of open big booths, so...:confused3
Subscribing!

I really enjoyed reading the TR! I went and read last years too. Awesome so much fun and you write so well and entertaining! Can't wait to see the video!

:welcome: Thanks for subbing and for going back and reading the last TR! I don't think this trip is nearly as dramatic as that one (thank goodness--this headache was about as much drama as we got this go-round, and we deserved the lack of stress!), but I think we had even more fun!!
I can't wait to show everyone the video! Every clip I see of it makes me more and more excited! Brandon swears it shouldn't be long, and he's been working on it just about every waking moment he's home...which might be why my garage is still not cleaned out...

Yay for so many updates! And YAY for a trip video!! I’ve always wanted to make one, but didn’t really plan anything until this past Sept, and most of the trip there was only 2 people at a time, so that can be kinda hard to video cool things, bahaha!

Oh man, I totally do the same thing with my notes, or I’ll just write down stuff like –parade, Tiana, splash, snack, fireworks, and have no idea what happened in that time aside from that, bahahah. At least there’s always pictures to go off of!

Wow those pictures of Spaceship Earth! I love the black and white ones, so pretty!

Ahahahaa, oh Disney bacon…everytime that I try it, I think, “maybe it’ll be good this time” and it just never is…like…what is it with the bacon?! Everything else is so tasty!

Rule breaker!! But those are awesome shots! I seriously wish that you could actually get good pictures on more rides (well, I guess people with actual camera skills and good cameras can get pictures, but I just managed some PPF pictures on my like, 11th trip, bahah!) How cute that Julia tattled!

A wait for Livin in the Land?! How weird! I’ve only been on the ride once and was still feeling queasy from Soarin, so I don’t really remember it…NEXT TIME!

I love the girls dresses! There’s so many adorable outfits that kids can wear at Disney that adults just couldn’t get away with. I’ve always wanted to do the tutu and tank top combo, but think that might just be weird, I just try to “Disneybound” as much as I can! Ah! Just noticed that all of you are matching! Such a good idea to keep everyone together and remember what they’re wearing! Haha, my Mom lucked out with my super bleach blonde hair, she could always find me.

What is it with that queue!?! It’s always dead, and no one I talk to has ever seen it full, but it’s so empty, and DARK!

AH! Just did the math and we were totes at Epcot that morning/early afternoon too! And definitely probably in the same spots at the same time!

Haha, I totally get the Duffy thing, he’s adorable and I love him, but I’m not about to buy another stuffed bear that then I’ll want a million outfits for! Ahahahahaha,
That’s great that the kids have new cuddle buddies! How cute!

I have to agree about the greaseyness of some of the food in Mexico, and I just had the chips and guac! Those mini churros look delicious though!

Oh my gosh those pictures of Brynn on the boat are adorable, she just looks so content and happy looking at everything. Thank goodness for boat rides! Oh Fiesta Margarita, they are so tasty…and strong! It takes me until like, Germany, maybe even France sometimes to finish them, and I love my tequila! Hhaha.

I don’t think I’ve ever spent that much time in the China pavilion, heck, I usually skim Epcot to a half or 3/4 day, haha, glad you guys got so much exploring done!

That certainly is a small little table! And for a meal served family style, plus coloring pages, that makes it even tinier! Dear god, looking at the table from the top, like, that’s a 4 person table, not a 5 plus a family served dinner, that’s insane!

Ahhhh! Sawyer with the ears on is so cute! That seems like quite the awesome day in Epcot despite the headache, I’m glad it didn’t bother you for the rest of the week! So weird that we were in Epcot on the same day, I’m sure we crossed paths at some point out in WS, or even in the Land/Sea, who knows?! We did start in Canada, and end in Mexico, but somewhere in the middle, we might’ve walked right by each other! Weird! Excited to read more!

Fantastic updates! The girls look extra adorable with their faces painted.

I'm looking forward to the video!

Lovin' your TR! I admit I'm jealous of the super cute dresses on your girls. My daughter is turning 11 this year and not into cutesy dresses anymore. :( Maybe I'll make some shirts similar for her and my niece for our trip in Oct.

Also, that face painting tent in Epcot must have magic brushes! My youngest has SPD and can not stand for anyone or anything to be touching his face, but there he just laid back and let them do their work. Since his cousin was getting a pirate face, he begged to do the same and I gave in. I had warned them that he wouldn't last long and to just do something small like a mustache or pirate-ish face cut and that if he got fidgety to just stop. He ended up both and an eye patch!

YAY for the new update!! I hate you had such a bad headache. That makes for such a bad time...you try to keep a happy face on for your family and inside you feel awful!! :crazy2:

Yay for so many updates! And YAY for a trip video!! I’ve always wanted to make one, but didn’t really plan anything until this past Sept, and most of the trip there was only 2 people at a time, so that can be kinda hard to video cool things, bahaha!

Oh man, I totally do the same thing with my notes, or I’ll just write down stuff like –parade, Tiana, splash, snack, fireworks, and have no idea what happened in that time aside from that, bahahah. At least there’s always pictures to go off of!

Wow those pictures of Spaceship Earth! I love the black and white ones, so pretty!

Ahahahaa, oh Disney bacon…everytime that I try it, I think, “maybe it’ll be good this time” and it just never is…like…what is it with the bacon?! Everything else is so tasty!

Rule breaker!! But those are awesome shots! I seriously wish that you could actually get good pictures on more rides (well, I guess people with actual camera skills and good cameras can get pictures, but I just managed some PPF pictures on my like, 11th trip, bahah!) How cute that Julia tattled!

A wait for Livin in the Land?! How weird! I’ve only been on the ride once and was still feeling queasy from Soarin, so I don’t really remember it…NEXT TIME!

I love the girls dresses! There’s so many adorable outfits that kids can wear at Disney that adults just couldn’t get away with. I’ve always wanted to do the tutu and tank top combo, but think that might just be weird, I just try to “Disneybound” as much as I can! Ah! Just noticed that all of you are matching! Such a good idea to keep everyone together and remember what they’re wearing! Haha, my Mom lucked out with my super bleach blonde hair, she could always find me.

What is it with that queue!?! It’s always dead, and no one I talk to has ever seen it full, but it’s so empty, and DARK!

AH! Just did the math and we were totes at Epcot that morning/early afternoon too! And definitely probably in the same spots at the same time!

Haha, I totally get the Duffy thing, he’s adorable and I love him, but I’m not about to buy another stuffed bear that then I’ll want a million outfits for! Ahahahahaha,
That’s great that the kids have new cuddle buddies! How cute!

I have to agree about the greaseyness of some of the food in Mexico, and I just had the chips and guac! Those mini churros look delicious though!

Oh my gosh those pictures of Brynn on the boat are adorable, she just looks so content and happy looking at everything. Thank goodness for boat rides! Oh Fiesta Margarita, they are so tasty…and strong! It takes me until like, Germany, maybe even France sometimes to finish them, and I love my tequila! Hhaha.

I don’t think I’ve ever spent that much time in the China pavilion, heck, I usually skim Epcot to a half or 3/4 day, haha, glad you guys got so much exploring done!

That certainly is a small little table! And for a meal served family style, plus coloring pages, that makes it even tinier! Dear god, looking at the table from the top, like, that’s a 4 person table, not a 5 plus a family served dinner, that’s insane!

Ahhhh! Sawyer with the ears on is so cute! That seems like quite the awesome day in Epcot despite the headache, I’m glad it didn’t bother you for the rest of the week! So weird that we were in Epcot on the same day, I’m sure we crossed paths at some point out in WS, or even in the Land/Sea, who knows?! We did start in Canada, and end in Mexico, but somewhere in the middle, we might’ve walked right by each other! Weird! Excited to read more!
Oh, my gosh!! So neat that we might have crossed paths! You might need to look for yourself in my upcoming trip video:lmao:!

All caught up. Love all of the updates!! popcorn::
Thanks! I am working on more now!

Fantastic updates! The girls look extra adorable with their faces painted.

I'm looking forward to the video!
Well, I'm glad you like it, because there was A LOT of face painting this trip! I do love Brynn's cat face, though, because she is always pretending to be a cat. It fit her so well!
I'm pushing for Brandon to finish it by this weekend, but we'll see:thumbsup2!

Lovin' your TR! I admit I'm jealous of the super cute dresses on your girls. My daughter is turning 11 this year and not into cutesy dresses anymore. :( Maybe I'll make some shirts similar for her and my niece for our trip in Oct.

Also, that face painting tent in Epcot must have magic brushes! My youngest has SPD and can not stand for anyone or anything to be touching his face, but there he just laid back and let them do their work. Since his cousin was getting a pirate face, he begged to do the same and I gave in. I had warned them that he wouldn't last long and to just do something small like a mustache or pirate-ish face cut and that if he got fidgety to just stop. He ended up both and an eye patch!
They really are magic!! It is a struggle to get her to let me even wash her face, but she just sat there like she was in Heaven!! Her skin is super-sensitive, but not at the face-painting booths!:love:

YAY for the new update!! I hate you had such a bad headache. That makes for such a bad time...you try to keep a happy face on for your family and inside you feel awful!! :crazy2:
Hehe...at least putting on a happy face this year was easier than putting on a happy face the year before when we all had the stomach virus:sick:!
I really did have fun, despite feeling like crud.

Ah so many updates! Such amazing pictures- I hope I can get that talented one day! I CAN'T wait to see your video. Sounds amazing:yay:

Epcot and I have such a strange relationship. I know people LOVE it and I want to love it but I just don't! Last time we didn't even make it to the WS cause we were fed up after Ellen we left but I hoped the WS would bring up my opinion this time. While they did an excellent job with the theming and it is gorgeous, the food just doesn't seem authentic to me!

I did enjoy stalking characters in every country though!

Oh Duffy! I find him adorable and did have to resist buying his stuffed animal but he's so strange. I googled it and they definitely changed his back story! When we were just there, people were walking past him going "oh it's that random epcot bear!" But it's really cute that your kids love him!

Aw Julia's Crush question is too cute! How smart she is:thumbsup2

People can be so rude and insensitive! It's SO hard for differently-abled children. They just want to enjoy themselves like everyone else but have so much going on.:(

Your pictures are so AWESOME! I just can't say it enough! I can't wait for the video! And those Epcot outfits are just tooo damn cute!! I definitely saw you guys that day, right in front of Mission Space! We also ate at La Cantina that day for lunch, I'm so sad we weren't there around the same time so we could have talked some!! I feel your pain about the headaches! I get terrible migraines and carry around pills that are also like $60 for 10! But hey, they can seriously ruin your day, and who wants a Disney day ruined! Man, I wish I would have come up to you, I would have given you something from my bag of goodies for your head! :rotfl:

Holy updates, Batman! Aren't you the power poster?

I've been away from the Dis, but I'm all caught up now! As always, your kids are beyond adorable, and the photos are SO good! Hooray for a successful Epcot day!

Ugh...I'm so sorry about your headache (been there, done that, got the T-shirt)...very glad to hear you didn't have a repeat!!

Joining in! Your family is beyond adorable. Loved the Pirates League pics! And I'm glad you enjoyed your Epcot day, despite the nasty headache. We ate at Garden Grill for the first time two years ago, and I enjoyed the whole experience -- food and characters -- a lot more than I'd expected.

Looking forward to more!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter