• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is US/IOA disappointing compared to WDW? and other ???s

Congratulations on making a decision! That is half the battle. :) Me and my DH went two years ago in May. (We are in our 20s) We had a blast! Disney was just too much for us to spend so Universal Studios was perfect.

I think your kids will enjoy it. They have some really, really fun rides for kids (like ET, Shrek 4d, Jimmy Neutron) I forget how old you said your kids were but really the rides are enjoyable for all ages.

My DH and I are going to Disneyworld this May (We had to save an entire year to do it!) and we will definitely be spending a day at Universal Studios.

Have fun and happy planning!

why is she considered an adult at 15 for the hotel? or am I misunderstanding this. Height has nothing to do with child or adult at Disney & neither does 15 If you are 18 or over, you are an adult as far as the room goes, if you are 10 or more, you are an adult for the meals and the tickets...

My DD15 was 5'6" at age 10. It was the age that got us adult rate not the height. But like you said, for the hotel your daughter is still considered a kid.

At times, I wanted to pull out her birth certificate and say yes, she is only 10!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter