Is this possible?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by 2gr8DisneyKids, Apr 6, 2013.

1. 2gr8DisneyKids

2gr8DisneyKids DIS Veteran

I want to book my hotel for marathon weekend. I can pay on the Disney site and get a std room at AoA. But I want to use credit card points and that site is only offering me am ADA std room. Can I book that through the reward site and change to non-ADA room by calling Disney after?

I do not want to take the ADA room from someone who needs it, but I want AoA... And I know the rooms are there...

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Claire&TheBoys

Claire&TheBoys The Queen of the Castle!

If by booking through your credit card points, there is a 3rd party acting as a travel agent, no. If you book through a 3rd party (Expedia, AAA, independent travel agents, etc), you don't own your reservation, they do. Disney won't be able to even "see" it until it is released a few days prior. I guess it depends on how the credit card booking takes place, if it's via a 3rd party or if they put you directly in contact with Disney.

4. 2gr8DisneyKids

2gr8DisneyKids DIS Veteran

Thanks! It is through Travelocity, so I will pass on the ADA room and see if more open up when they release the rates officially for 2014...