Two weeks ago I got in touch with a guide that I was talking to last year and asked to go ahead with my DVC purchase direct from Disney and on finance. I am from the UK and as I was planning to go to WDW in May, it was decided that they would process the application as if it were a cash buy-in and then when I get there in May, I will go and pay the deposit/down payment and closing costs. They will then rip up the cash contract and get a new finance contract printed and I will sign and start to make the monthly payments upon my return to the UK and after closing. All fine and good with me. I was on vacation at the time this was all being sorted out, so I was using my cell to call the U.S which wasn't brilliant and although I had asked to buy in to SSR the guide said he has to sell me AKV. I got the free points deal as well. I didn't really think at the time, and as I said, was on my cell and the line wasn't brilliant. He also said he could only sell December UY. So I've used my 2011 points and borrowed from my 2012 points to book my vacation for next month. I really want to change my home resort to SSR. I love SSR and whilst I am aware that 7 month availability is usually very good there, I just don't want to own at AKV. If I email my guide and ask to change my home resort to SSR do you think this will be possible for them to do bearing in mind my situation and the way that everything has been set up so far.