Is this logical plan about Allstars?

Threeriversdisneyfan

Two minutes by yourself, and you feel shame, you k
We have ressies @ASmu for the last week of Sept.

I just looked @ the resort maps for both music and sports, and saw how close sports is music. As anyone walked to ASSports from music just make sure to be the first on the bus? How long was the extra walk? Was it worth it?

It depends on where you are located. Not quite the same thing, but I was at ASMo in the Mighty Ducks section and it was closer for me to walk to ASMu to catch the bus and get food. Now that I think about it though, I think the parking lot is in between Sports and Music and would make the walk longer. I'm sure someone else will have more details.

You will have a great time time at All Star Music.
Usually each resort has its own bus for the parks in the early part of the day.
My advice is just to get to the bus stop early.
They often run every 10 min. the first hour or so.
Here is a site with a map of All Star Sports and All Star Music.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/allstarmap.htm
Scroll down.All Star Music is at the bottom of the page.
The Calypso buildings at All Star Music are #1 and #10 are nearest to the food court and bus stop.
They are the preferred buildings and cost about $12 extra per night.
The Calypso pool at ASMU has Donald Duck.
A little info about the buses:
Bus rides are quite short from the ALL Stars according to PassPorter.com

All Star Buses-POP buses---CSR buses--PO buses--- Contemporary
MK 20 min---- 25min-----15 min------10 min---20 min(mono)
Epcot 10 min-- 20 min-----15 min------10 min---15 min
MGM 10 min----15 min-----15 min------15 min---20min
AK 10 min------15min-------10 min----15 min---20 min
DTD 15 min----25 min------35 min-----15 min---35 min

It only takes 10 minutes to get to Epcot,MGM and AK from All Stars.
MK is 20 min away. That's the same amount of time it takes on the monorail from the Contemporary.

A WORD ABOUT BUS SHARING:

It is usually just our stop and maybe one more on the way to the parks. On the way back sometimes its all 3 but often Sports and Music share and Movies has it's own bus back.
(Even when we stop at another AS resort to load up it has not taken more than 5 minutes and we are on our way!)

I am 55 years old and travel several times a year. I often stay at 4 star hotels.
So the deluxe resorts do not have anything special for me.
All Star is like being in the heart of the Magic and that is where I want to be

I have visited WDW more than a dozen times with the 1st time in Oct. 1971. It was brand new. I've stayed at FW, Disney Inn, a few the of Hotels on hotel Blvd., CBR and the towers at the Contemporary. I got to see the MK from my balcony at the Contemporary and I'm happy I got to experience it once. I just prefer the All Star Resorts.
The theaming is pure Disney.
My last 4 visits have been at The All Stars and this fall when we take dd,dsil, and our grandson age 3 we are staying at the All Stars Music. I thought about AKL and even though we can well afford AKL I just wanted Alex to experience the Disney Magic at the All Stars on his first visit.
Where else can one find Donald Duck or Mickey Mouse at the pool?
Have a great time at Disney!
Linda ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter