Is this doable?

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
We have a ressie at WCC at 7:20 on December 18th. We are wanting to re-enter the Magic Kingdom around 6 pm that evening and watch the show, the castle lighting and such and then leave. I am guessing we will plan on leaving around 6:50 or so. If we take the boat to the Wilderness Logde on that night, would we make it there by 7:20 or even 7:30? Or is this not even doable? Would it be good to make a back up ressie for the following evening?

It's doable. They'll hold your ressie til 7:35 and you'll make it for sure by then.

Have a nice time.

Boat ride to WL is only about 10 mins. Assuming you don't have to wait too long to grab one, you shouldn't have a problem making the reservation.

Shelly... I want to agree with everyone. I was just at WDW a week and a half ago and stayed at the Lodge. What you have planned should work. Once you get to the Lodge you will be at the back and you will need to just walk to the front. May take 5 minutes max. depending on who is with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter