Is this an ODD request??

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, We have an ADR at the CG this Sunday night. Last time we were there (last Summer) our table was RIGHT in front of the kitchen and we LOVED it!! It was so entertaining to watch the CHEFS and when one(I cannot remember his name but I believe he may have been German??) came over to our table to ask about our dining experience, it was just magical! Anyway I would like to ask for a table in front of the kitchen again but feel a little ODD doing this.:rolleyes1 We also sat in front of the Dessert station at Citricos and AGAIN we were so entertained by the Chefs.:rotfl: Am I the ONLY one that feels THIS is entertainment?? Joan

I've asked to be seated near the kitchen if it's open! Probably a lot of people do! I find it particularly useful when it's getting near the end of the trip and DBFF (who I always go with) and I are starting to bicker a little. This gives us something to entertain us without having to talk! ;) (Luckily we've been friends for so long now we can say to one another "I don't feel like talking to you" flat out and not think anything of it or be hurt at all) Personally I like watching chefs also because I can't cook to save my life, and I like to think I'm learning something! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter