Is this a good Spring/Easter break rate?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by GoingtoWDWagain, Feb 19, 2010.

1. GoingtoWDWagain

GoingtoWDWagain All because two people fell in love.....

Hi, haven't been to WDW during Spring/Easter week in long time. Just got AKL pool view for seven nights $1732.00 including tax ($247.42 per night). Is this a good rate?

Thanks a bunch ;)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mousefan1972

mousefan1972 DIS Veteran

Rack rate for Easter season is $400/night for pool view, so, yes, you got a good rate. :thumbsup2

4. TJA

TJA DIS Veteran

Is this during the actual Easter weeks? Just curious as I haven't seen general public offers that cover Easter yet. We are AP holders so I did snag a good deal, but just wondering what other deals are out there for during Easter.

In any event, as pp said, that is indeed a great deal you got! Congrats!
    :)

5. wdwmaw

wdwmaw planin' next trip

I too would also love to know your dates and how you got this rate. I have friends going and have checked daily for some discounts to kick in for them.

6. Mom2Elliot

Mom2Elliot Mouseketeer

Yes, please tell how you got that Easter deal!!

7. nicki.momof3

nicki.momof3 Addicted to Disney Vacations

Same question - We are going the actual week of Easter and no deals are available - except AP.

What are the OP dates?

8. nicki.momof3

nicki.momof3 Addicted to Disney Vacations

Still waiting to hear the dates and details - I am very interested we are going 3/31-4/8 and no deals are available.

9. gayles

gayles DIS Veteran

Yes please tell me the date's also --- I am paying alot but I understand it is Easter Week????:confused:

10. siropa

siropa Mouseketeer

Finding any discount during easter week is probably a good rate. We are staying at the poly CL that week and found a discount at a TA for $343/night. jumped all over that one.

11. GoingtoWDWagain

GoingtoWDWagain All because two people fell in love.....

Sorry for not responding sooner, have not been on in a long while.
    Travel dates are March 26 - April 2. The offer was available into Easter Sunday as well, but we won't be there for that time frame. I was told it was a one time offer attached to my name, but only for AKL and not for standard room. I had been calling just to see if AP rates were available and this came up. Because of this we decided to go for part of Spring/Easter vacation :yay: