Is there such a thing as discounted tickets for a group?

3Rouselings

Counting down to our third trip May 2015!
My bff is travelling to Disney with her extended family 20+ people in total. They are not staying at a Disney resort but are wondering if large groups can get a discount on park tickets?

The closest thing to a group discount would be if there are enough kids to register for a YES class, or if you're traveling during a YES open enrollment period.

Contact Group Sales. I don't have the direct number, but you can get to them through the Main Switchboard at 407-824-2222.

We're going down in April for a conference, and were able to buy discounted park tickets through group sales. Not sure if they offer them if you are't a "conventionear", though.

I would be interested to find out this info too! I have a friend that will be travelling with a party of 16 this summer. I never would have thought there was a group discount!

They absolutely do give group discounts.

Deals they offer depend on number of people, resort choice , time of year.
Have your travel agent call or you can call directly. Just do an internet search for Disney World Group Sales and you can get all the info.

Groups with ten or more rooms 407-828-3318

Groups with less than ten rooms 407-939-7675

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter