?Is there every free dining offered in june or july?

dsnyrn

disneyRN
do not want to take the grandkids out of school and are wondering if free dining is offered in summer!? Thanks for any information!!

1) Free Dining is done to drag in guests.
2) June/July are normally busy months.
3) They typically do not need help to get people.
4) But, if resort bookings are down, Free Dining might appear.

According to MouseSavers, these are the only ones ever offered to the general public outside the United Kingdom resident offers:

5/27/11-6/2/11 package deal ("free dining") for general public

Guests would have had to check in no later than June 2 to get this offer.

Their listings do not include targeted PIN discounts, which may have been available for some dates in early June but I don't recall them ever being available for July.

I did get a pin code for free dining last year for June. Make sure you are on the Disney mailing list.

Sadly - no dining plan in the summer. We travel on a teacher's schedule, so we use the summer months and spring break to visit WDW. We haven't found free dining - it seems to start in late August and September when school has already started again.

Oh, well...maybe someone will sprinkle pixie dust on the summer visitors. :goodvibes

We went over July 4th this year, and had free dining -- from a friend's PIN. Needless to say, we were shocked!

According to MouseSavers, these are the only ones ever offered to the general public outside the United Kingdom resident offers:

Guests would have had to check in no later than June 2 to get this offer.

Their listings do not include targeted PIN discounts, which may have been available for some dates in early June but I don't recall them ever being available for July.

This was the deal we got last year. I am on teacher schedule, but we are in one of the states that gets out pretty early (DS's last day is May 21 and mine is May 18), so we were able to take advantage of that deal.

DH and DS went July 18-23, 2011 on free dining. I got an emailed pin code in April, 2011 and they went for a surprise trip.

Having said that, we have been going July for the last three years and I have never received a pin or general code for free dining other than last year.

You see we didn't plan to go last July and that's why I got the pin! ;)

Going again this July and hopefully waiting, but very doubtful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter