Is there couples spa treatment that includes

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by bluejasmine, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

Mar 5, 2005
    massage and facials?

Was looking at the Couples choice but I really wanted a facial and wanted DH to get the mens facial and shave.. The couples choice alone is $475 and I just dont know if a couples massage and hot tub time is worth it.

I do know we both want the hot stone massage and then our facials..

Is my only option to pay for two hot stones $190 +$190 +95 mens facial and grooming +my facial $115?

I had hoped to do the the fragapini scalp treatment and then the shampoo and blow dry too..
  2. mybeachbabies

mybeachbabies Mouseketeer

Dec 30, 2010
    You can pretty much pick whatever treatments you want during the Couple's Choice. You can do a partial massage with a facial, or a partial massage with a wrap, or an entire massage, or an entire get the idea :)

My DH and I both chose the hot stone massage, but I think next time I may try either a wrap/massage or a facial/massage.

For us, the alone hot tub time and time spent on the verandah was one of the best parts. But we have four kids and don't get a lot of alone time so it was nice to just reconnect and relax. The massages were good too. My DH was so relaxed he started snoring LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.