Is there anybody out there

BRobson

<font color=green>Beavers is a dangerous place to
My it is a quiet night here tonight - I feel like Billy no Mates :lmao:

I'm here Jackie!! :yay: but not for long, I'm popping over to the DLP board to attempt to tackle a really difficult quiz!! :lmao: :lmao:

I'm here Jackie!! :yay: but not for long, I'm popping over to the DLP board to attempt to tackle a really difficult quiz!! :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: - Its an easy peasy quiz - this is the calm before the storm ;)

It's been quite on here for weeks now, Has everyone losing intrest:confused3

Hello, Im here:goodvibes

Your right about real life, Jackie, it has a habit of creeping up on us when we least expect it:rotfl2:

I also think September and October are very popular times for holidays to the US, for a lot of our dissers. (lucky things);)

:banana: :banana:

Its the dark early nights it draws people to there beds :rotfl2:
Or so I believe it does in my case :goodvibes

I think alot are christmas shopping in Birmingham

I seem to be on the cruise boards alot myself this weather
wonder why
2 weeks today we will be at the sail away party

I'm here and I believe Sue is organising a party for later ! I am guilty of not being around as much as usual, not lack of interest just life getting in the way

I am always here but most of the time lurk as don't have anything interesting to say!

I can't go a day without my adiction of the DIS. Can't DIS at work now. There was an article in our local paper saying that the council (who I work for) do not want to see staff using addictive websites such as facebook etc. I don't think you can get more addictive than the DIS so know I need to avoid when at work.

so I check in before I leave for work and as soon as I get home.

Susan

I'm here and I believe Sue is organising a party for later ! I am guilty of not being around as much as usual, not lack of interest just life getting in the way

Im here now hon with wine and nibbles if I can interest anyone;)

I am about (for once) drinking a bottle of Joseph Holt 1849.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter