Is there any way to find out out full a sailing is?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by robandkelly13, Jan 11, 2013.

1. robandkelly13

robandkelly13 DIS Veteran

We are on the 2/7 Dream sailing. I have been checking the website to see how many room types are available. Until today, there have been rooms in most categories. Ovenight, it seems, there are only two types available (concierge and inside). Do rooms disappear and then reappear often or did this sailing just fill up overnight? Is there a sure way to tell how full a sailing is?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. melaniejh1016

melaniejh1016 Mouseketeer

I'm on that sailing too. Someone posted a few days ago that it was sold out.

4. Namsupak

Namsupak DIS Veteran

There is no definite way to check out the actual numbers on how full a sailing maybe. People here will claim you can go to such and such site and check each room category but this isn't always right. If you go to the dcl site and it says that it is sold out then you can know that. But even on some websites that give a percentage of bookings it is not an accurate number. Sometimes dcl is doing things with inventory so little hiccups happen.

5. robandkelly13

robandkelly13 DIS Veteran

I hope not. Every cruise I've been on has been sold out; we typically travel during the summer months. I was looking forward to experiencing a less crowded ship...

6. Bear3412

Bear3412 DIS Veteran

Once onboard and sailing in open water, ask for the passenger count.