Is there any way for us to find out what our dining rotation is?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Deemarch, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Deemarch

Deemarch DIS Veteran

We'd really like to make a reservation for Palo but don't want to miss a restaurant either.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. grimley1968

grimley1968 DIS Veteran

I asked this the other day, and apparently they do not tell you the rotation until you check in at the port. Then it will be listed on some card they give you.

I have the same issue wanting to book Palo earlier. I'll probably just book Palo and hope Animator's Palette wouldn't be missed because of it.

4. 3sons

3sons Mouseketeer

I'm guessing, but I found a recent navigator for our cruise. I assume the times for dinner will be the same. We have 6:00 seating and the rotation for that time was Parrot Cay, Tritons, Tritons (pirate night), Animators Palate. Its a gamble no matter how much you research it. You can consider brunch if your on a 4 day.

5. willbug97

willbug97 Earning My Ears

I wouldn't count on the time. My booking on dcl website said 8:30 pm. When we checked in our cards said 8:15 pm so you never know for sure. We were on the Wonder 3 nite and it was APT. Last month on the Wonder 3 nite, we got 8:30pm and it was PTA. I booked Palo after I got on the ship. That way I knew I wouldn't miss the restaraunts I really enjoy. Good Luck :thumbsup2

6. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

your dining time is listed as frst or second until you get checked in if it says 6:00 it could be 5:45, 6:00, 6:15 8:30 is 8:15,8:30,8:45. i have read that depending on make up of your party usually determines your rotation but not the holy grail. in our case it was 2 adults first seating and we had 6:15 seating parot, tritions,tritions, ant.

7. gydell

gydell <font color=teal>I am watching and waiting<br><fon

Don't forget the wonderful 5:30 seating that we had!

8. Deemarch

Deemarch DIS Veteran

Okay...You've all convinced me that I have to wait until we get aboard and run to book Palo asap! Thanks.

9. professorandmom

professorandmom My favorite girls!

You might be able to predict your rotation based on the ages of the children (or lack thereof) in your party. There have been some threads about this.

Also, you may want to consider predicting the rotation, then making palo based on that, then if you don't get that rotation, you might be able to change your rotation (there is a place listed in the boarding navigators to do this).

Also, you could request a rotation on your reservation - no promise but seems like it does work at least some of the time
    Barb

10. DCDevil2007

DCDevil2007 Mouseketeer

here is my sugjestion

When youget onboard, you willknow your rotation on your Key to the World card It will have the letters T-A-P in some order. Thatsyour rotation t=TritonsA=animators palette...and you guessed it....P=parrot cay They always hold alot of resies for people on board, it is actually, from what I hear, quite easy to get one, just first thing once your on the boat go to the Guest services area aand choose your night

=)

11. JJsmama

JJsmama WDW addict

You could always try and get Palo (beforehand) for the last night. That way, you will have been to all the restaurants already. I would not be surprised if it is already booked though.