Is there any room in a POR Royal guest room for a twin air mattress?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by forever-maria, Nov 8, 2012.

1. forever-maria

forever-maria Earning My Ears

I'm taking a trip with four adults and two absolutely refuse to share a bed... we'd much rather not pay for an additional room if possible. I haven't been able to find a floorplan of the new royal guest rooms, so does anybody know if we could squeeze a twin air mattress in anywhere?

Or, if anybody knows we definitely can't, that would be good information too.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. softballmom3

softballmom3 DIS Veteran

It won't be comfortable I'm sure but I bet you could do it.

4. GoHerbie

GoHerbie Mouseketeer

We did that same thing in our royal room 2 months ago and it was no problem. I think we had to move the table a little but it wasnt a big deal.

5. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Not a problem.

Move the table and chairs.

Lean it up against the closet wall when not in use.

6. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

You know you are going to have to pay the extra adult fee for any extra person (aged 18 or more) over the standard two in the room.

7. Mom23Disneybelievers

Mom23Disneybelievers DIS Veteran

Yes, it fits (barely). It works well for kids that do not want to share a bed, too.

8. Cinderellafifi

Cinderellafifi <font color=CC66CC>Remembers people walking around

Heck, we did one better when we stayed at POR and had my adult sister as an unexpected guest for two nights: We called Mousekeeping and got a roll away cot and slid it between the bed that was closest to the bathroom wall! It was no problem, nobody questioned us, and we all slept well!

Do what you need to do, but don't worry, it will fit!! Have a great time!!! :thumbsup2