Is there any free parking?

SpectroMan71

Mouseketeer
My question applies to Universal, Aquatica, SW and Busch Gardens, since I'll be visiting all of them. I'm so used to having free parking at WDW so now the thought of paying 5 separate times is disconcerting. I always find free parking at the theme parks in Southern CA, and was wondering if there's anywhere within walking distance to do so for any of these parks. I don't mind walking, as long as it's not over major freeways or areas where there's no sidewalks/etc. If anyone has any advice I'd be most appreciate. Thanks!

There are numerous hotels (with a wide range of prices) within walking distance of Universal. The one's near Kirkman Drive are the easiest walk, but even some on International Drive can be walkable.
Also, since you listed both SeaWorld and Busch Gardens check out the two park season pass that includes parking.

For the most part people park at the parks,the International Drive area does have the I Ride Trolley which goes from the Vineland Premium outlets south of Sea World north to the Internal Drive Premium outlets north of Sea World.I don't believe it goes into Universal,I think you would have to get off at the stop by Wet n Wild and walk the bridge over I-4 to Universal,probably a 15 minute walk,there are other hotels walking distance to Universal,maybe the Holiday Inn or Hyatt Place by Kirkman rd but that Road has pretty good traffic,obviously not as good as staying at a Universal hotel.For Sea World and Aquatica you could take the trolley or stay at a hotel by the parks,I've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and that hotel as well as the Rennaissance are literally on the other side of the Sea World parking lot,all you have to cross is a calm small street,from the Sea World parking lot you can take a shuttle to Aquatica.Busch Gardens is like in the middle of a neighborhood that aside from Busch,the waterpark and some hotels is not very touristy,I really don't see where I would leave my car outside the park,stay at a hotel right by the park,I believe there's a La Quinta right by it.As someone said look for a pass for the Busch/Sea World parks that might give you free parking.

I have a Sesame Place Season pass where I get free parking. Do you know if I'm able to use that pass at Sea World in since they are affiliated with each other?

I have a Sesame Place Season pass where I get free parking. Do you know if I'm able to use that pass at Sea World in since they are affiliated with each other?

Not a regular Sesame Place season pass,but Sesame Place has the Super Grover pass that is essentially like the Platinum pass which gives you admission to all three Sea World parks in the chain,both Busch Garden parks,the water parks in Tampa,Virginia and Aquatica in Orlando.This pass also gives you free preferred parking at the parks.

There's also another pass called the Big Bird pass which gives you half off admission at these parks and free general parking,but a regular Sesame Place season pass offers none of the above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter