• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there an official watch thread for when ADRs open up past 6 pm in MK for Sept?

Wow that was a painful few weeks. Our day finally opened and got our BOG for 7pm. It is our DDs 21st birthday and she really wanted BOG. We are surprising her - I am so happy that I got it.

I hope everyone else gets their dates!

They're going fast.

When I searched for 9/22, only two dinner slots for 2 were shown (though both good times, 6:15 and 6:30). Usually when there are lots of slots available, they'll give three choices. It's possible that there's something else causing it to just show two, but I still advise people to get on it right away - just don't crash the car.

It's looking like it's just BOG and LTT. CP, for example, is still showing nothing. Not that I care, but other people may still need to be patient and keep trying.

I was able to get BOG for 5 on 9/09 at 6:30 pm. There was several times available on several days that week when I was checking.

We weren't even planning on going there this trip, but I decided what the heck! Got a dinner ADR for 9/4 at 6pm for myself, my sister, her DH and my baby niece. So excited! I am surprising my sister on her bday in July with a print out saying we have dinner reservations at BOG on 9/4 and dinner is on me! It is her favorite restaurant, so she'll be thrilled! We love dinner there.

There are still so many openings the whole week we are there.

They certainly are releasing ADRs at odd times. This morning they released some for CRT after 6 in September. These ADRs weren't there yesterday. I got CRT for 7:10 on Sept. 28th. They seem to be releasing for different restaurants on different days. Seems to be no rhyme nor reason to the method.

Just made reservations for the week of 10/10 and nothing past 6pm at BOG. And I don't see an October ADR thread. Guess I will just keep checking like a mad woman every day.

I managed to get 3 BOG dinners for my trip planned for Sept 18-27...party of 2....all 725pm-740pm.....I managed to get these all last week, but nothing since. I'd much prefer to eat around 6pm, but no luck so far

for what it's worth, I've been doing similar for July adrs in AK - for a long time official hours said close at 5pm so no restaurant slots beyond that. Then four days ago 1st an 2nd July went to 11pm on park hours, took two days before any adrs beyond 5pm appeared, now showing to 9.30pm on those dates. Park hours still at 5pm from 3rd July onwards so my daily check continues - love YaknYeti, but maybe not at current 4.45pm slot... not bothered about RoL package, just want to eat around 7ish...

OK so that's interesting - Yak n Yeti has this evening opened ADRs in July to 8pm despite official park hours still saying 5pm close, got a 7.30pm slot so I can relax, though Tusker House still showing to 5pm only

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter