Is there an FAQ on The DDP?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by LoriZH, May 16, 2013.

1. LoriZH

LoriZH <font color=CC66CC>The GooGoo Dolls rock!!!!<br><f

I thought there may be an FAQ thread regarding the plan but don't seem to see one.

I'm specifically trying to find out if you could trade in 2 QS for 1 TS like you used to be able to do but would love to read an FAQ thread :)

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

sorry, we don't have a FAQ thread. We have a thread with the prices and a link to the brochure Disney puts out that explains how it works. Everything else changes at Disney's whim apparently, and it's not easy to keep up with it.

However the question you asked is easily answered: you may not trade QS credits for TS meals. As far as I know you were never able to trade QS credits for TS meals, but I've seen a lot of references to "you used to be able to do this." I used the dining plan when it first came out, and to my knowledge, you couldn't do this, ever.

4. LoriZH

LoriZH <font color=CC66CC>The GooGoo Dolls rock!!!!<br><f

Okay great thank you very much!

5. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

6. cart-mom

cart-mom Busy Scout Mom

Some places will let you downgrade your TS meal to a QS with an "extra" added on. This happened to us and we wanted WPE. They were fine with it and if I remember correctly we had a choice of an extra dessert or a side.

If you are staying value and want to do TS, I highly recommend upgrading to the DP. Totally worth the cost.

7. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

That's a given anywhere now, although we've never gotten an extra. Just a regular qs meal.

8. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Yes, using a TS for a CS location has been officially allowed for awhile.

But no, no extras anymore. Before it was "official" policy they played around with some extras but no longer.