Is there a website for Bippity Boppity Boutique that gives you all the package info?

There is a lengthy and very informative BBB thread someplace on this theme parks board. I made ADRs by calling the disney number, they have one in Downtown Disney and 1 opening soon if not already in the MK.

Here is a link to the thread, it has pictures and all sorts of info. The following I copied over from the thread.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1333944

Disney’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Located in Downtown Disney’s World of Disney.
The hours of operation are 9am - 6pm.
The telephone number for advance reservations is available from 9am-8pm M-F & 9am-5:30pm Sat&Sun. Reservations can be made 180 days in advance for princesses ages 3&up.
407-WDW-STYLE

Each of you princesses will be treated like Royalty by her very own
Fairy Godmother in Training!!!!!!

The Boutique offers 3 packages:

1.) The Coach: This package offers hair & makeup lasting 20+/- minutes for 35 dollars +tax.
2.) The Crown: This package offers hair, makeup, and nails lasting 30+/- minutes for 45 dollars + tax.
3.) The Castle: This package offers hair, makeup, nails, dress, shoes, wand, crown, and photo shoot which you receive 4-4x6's & 1-6x8. The starting price for this package is 188 dollars. If purchasing this package with a deluxe dress the cost is 15-30 dollars more.

The Boutique also offers a package for your Prince(s). This package is called The Cool Dude. I have also seen it called the Hero Package.

The Cool Dude: This package offers a hairstyle with glitter, colored hair gel and a hidden Mickey for 10 dollars +tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter