Is there a way to send Disney an email regarding a wonderful waiter?

cmm

Mouseketeer
I would like to send a note to Disney to praise a waiter we had at Chef Mickeys. On the Disneyworld website, I see only a regular "contact us" email form. Is there no specific way to send a note regarding an outstanding CM? :confused:

The link above is your best bet after the fact. If you get really great sevice, the best thing to do (besides a great tip) is to ask the server if they'll have their manager bring you a Superstar Service card. This gives the server points of some sort on their employment record and also enters them into a monthly drawing for some nice prizes. (At least that's how it was explained to me by the manager at Captain Jack's.)

In any case, it certainly brought a twinkle to the eye of the two servers I asked to get me one.

Use the email address above. It worked for me. I got a call a few days after I sent it letting me know how much they appreciated the information and that the letter had been passed onto the CM and their supervisor and would be a part of their file.

Thanks so much. I'm disappointed I didn't know about the superstar service card. I have never heard of it before. I will send them an email, though.

Thanks so much. I'm disappointed I didn't know about the superstar service card. I have never heard of it before. I will send them an email, though.

I have not ever heard of that either, wish I had! We had some excellent service on our vacation last week. Thanks for posting the email address because that's what I came here looking for! :thumbsup2

IMO, a letter to the appropriate address would be better than an email. An email would be nice, but a letter would just be that much more impactful. Unfortunately, I don't know what address to send it to.

i do! i just sent one a couple weeks ago:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

haven't heard back from them, so i really hope it got to the right place. but this is the addy i was given when i asked.

Don't be too disappointed, an email or a letter looks even better on a record card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter